Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Good morning peeps. I got a gift of a jar of Strawberry cough, outdoor grown, i like it.

Cane el nina? It is raining here too.

Good morning you old potheads, no rain here but later this week I guess.
Here is my Amnesia Auto CBD, I have grown a couple of these and like them quite a bit. They work really well for my small growing space and they are quick to make buds as well. I’m hoping I can grow a couple outdoor crops next summer if I get started early enough. This one is about 18” tall and stretching. It is also my last seed so this morning I ordered more from the attitude seed bank. In the spring I would like to try the colloidal silver and produce some seeds from these auto fems. Have any of you done this and what was your result.

View attachment DD082029-E10D-4C82-A806-43C171263EA5.jpg

View attachment EC42F9CA-3BD8-44B7-9C77-3C5FF18086B0.jpg

What a pretty plant RE. Remember I have lots of cbd seeds coming for free.

What a pretty plant RE. Remember I have lots of cbd seeds coming for free.

Yes Rose I anxiously await growing some of your very high CBD strains. What you and what umbra are doing is very cool. Your an inspiration you know!!!

Work it RE !-- That'll do just fine !-- I never been around autos and I can't clone them so they no good to me !
U know when U get a new car U got test drive it some see what it'll do ? -- This is my new girl she --Afghani Kush ( aka : AK48 )-- Seeing how she would act in a faster cycle turnover !-- She finish in little under 50 days of bloom so I'm mess with her some and see what she wants to do !-- Rooted this cut and flipped it tiny just to see !-- Anyway autos ain't the only thing U can turn around quick and I can make as many clones as I want !-- She'll have a sweet spot about what she wants to do !-- About seed -- I'm excited about those high CBD seed too but if U ever want any regular seed -- I can hook U up !

View attachment 20171120_134106-1.jpg

It's still rainy and nasty out !
Hey this another mostly O.F.C. thing !-- Blue T.E. -- Long time ago I asked Umbra for a list of the most potent indica heavy hybrids he knew about !-- One that list was something from Bohdi called The Tranquil Elephantizer ( Snow Lotus -x- '88 G13 HP )-- Umbra told me true !-- Then I got one those green Santa seed runs with some BPU-X-B.B. seed Umbra bred -- I kept a F-1 male named "Trips" --U got some B.B. King from me they were f-2 fathered by Trips ! -- Anyway I lost my T.E. to bugs but she left me a daughter !-- This Blue T.E. -- The Blueberry runs deep in that B.B. King -- She is a Blueberry with a peppery finish that Oh so nice !-- So I get a BlackBerry Snow Lotus male and people tell me "The BBSL male bring the fire !" -- What da hell U think I'm do with him ? -- The Blue T.E. carrying BBSL seed !-- Gonna be a lot of Snow Lotus up in there and all sorts of other tasty bits !-- I would like to say --I don't know what da hell I'm doing here but even a blind squirrel will find a nut on occasion !

View attachment 20171120_143647-1.jpg

Keef, I like the autos for outdoor grows because they are typically short and fast plants. I have a very small back yard with not a lot of privacy. I can keep them somewhat hidden a lot easier than most of the outdoor grows I’ve seen here on MP. They flower on a time schedule as opposed to length of the daylight.
Rain here this afternoon after all...

I know RE we all got different situations !-- I'm glad U found something that will work in yours !-- Grow da hell outta of'm is all I got to say !--
Well I would say stay da hell outta that jar right there !-- Sheet make U crazy !-- One minute I'm watching the news then the next Boss Hog and Sheriff Roscoe scheming then I suddenly couldn't tell if I was watching The Dukes of Hazzard or the news and why was Sheriff Roscoe testifying before Congress ? --
Keef U need to put that jar up !-- Maybe if I just squint one eye ? -- but I didn't even get to drive the General Lee yet !

Hey folks! I had a pretty good day today. Got out to see some friends of mine and share the wealth so to speak. 1st day of rifle season here so it wasn't a good day to be in the woods.

Umbra, i sure wish we knew what that suprise was. I have shared that stuff with several people and get a unanimous "holy $h!T" Now remember that I live in a outlaw state but I have heard more then once that its the best they ever had.
:48:

2RE, just buy some regular autos of the srain you like and breed your own. You will get all the seeds you need.

Nick, thank you. Got the LED setup and OMG. speechless, replacing 2 1000w MH and the LED is brighter, lol.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Gonna be a good day !-- Wake and Bake !-- Let's do this day !-- D.D. got an upper respiratory infection so we putting our Thanksgiving off a week !-- After all this time in the medical field U learn to adapt !-- One or the other of us had to work lots of holidays anyway ! --With my face in this kinda shape I do not need an infection !
Nick -- I been growing Umbra's work for a couple years -- He don't play !-- His Snow Desiel made me crazy yesterday !-- I haven't grown anything he bred that was just O.K. !-- They all bad to the bone !

Gotta set a group up in bloom today !-- 4---5 gallon buckets of RO water gotta get from my water storage box to bloom without hurting my tender back! -- I hate hauling water !-- Gotta put it in buckets to measure it so I can add nutes !-- Wasn't really planning on going to a 2 box --4 part rotation but looks like it's happening anyway !-- Better turn the RO water on -- I don't think I got enough for 2 boxes !-- Just gotta have the boxes ready for the move tommorrow !-- Where my pipe !-- I'm need more coffee 1st too !

Hey Umbra how many of those lights would it take to run the whole garage ? -- U gonna be able to cut down on cooling the grow with these lights ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back