MY 07 Outdoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

TheStickyIcky

Fear and Loathing.
Reaction score
Here's some pictures of 5 of mine. There are still 4 others, that I haven't had the chance to take a picture of yet. These were all started outdoors except for the pictures of the last one. Oh yeah, I just now encountered Super Thrive which accounts for the leaf burn. ;)

P1010018.jpg

P1010019.jpg

P1010020.jpg

P1010021.jpg

P1010022.jpg

P1010023.jpg

P1010024.jpg

looks good TSI. what strain are they? and how old are they? a couple of mine have leaves with some def too, hevent got a clue what, but hopefully it will sort its self out when i pull the leaves off.

I don't know exactly, but they are about 5 or 6 weeks old. They were transplanted about 2 1/2 weeks ago. No idea of the strain, they are bagseed.

I have thought about using Sevin dust. But am not sure if that would be good for the plant and the smoker? Are you plants doing ok after you applied it?

I never reccomend pesticides, but if you must be sure to apply sevin dust waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaay before flowering. And be sure to wash it good when it is in flowering if you use the stuff.

A really good organic pesticide/fungicide is made by Safer called 3 in 1 organic spray. It kills mites as well. You can find it pretty much anywhere mine came from walmart. Of course you still need to flush the plant during flowering and stuff to make sure all the residue is off.

Sevin dust is fine. It does nothing to the plant and keeps them bug free. I've never had any problems with it...

your outdoors are looking NICE man......

i'm subscribin

Thanks guys. I will try and get pictures of the rest of this weekend. And the ones I have pictures of now look much better. They have almost doubled in sized and bushed out. :D

Cant wait to see the new pictures.... those look completely amazing. And my buddy uses Sevin Dust for his outdoor grow aswell and hes never had a problem with it either....

keep it up.

hey sticky the plants look great bro gonna have ur self a nice little patch of budz out there good luck cant wait to see some more up to date pics and some of the other ones that u yet to show us are they looking as good as these ones? good luck bro peace

Thanks everyone. I have new pictures of ALL of them now. :D Judge for yourself. Sevin Dust works wonders.

1.jpg

10.jpg

3.jpg

4.jpg

5.jpg

6.jpg

7.jpg

9.jpg

yeah lookin mint as there mate i prolly woulda planted them further apart but yeah looking really nice

Wow...i'm very impressed! Pretty uniform in shape and size for bagseed. All from the same bag?

bombbudpuffa said:
Wow...i'm very impressed! Pretty uniform in shape and size for bagseed. All from the same bag?

Thanks. :)Nope, 3 different bags on the group of four. The two in the back from the same bag, the ones in the front are both from different bags.

Latest posts

Back