SENS1MILLA's first grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

SENS1MILLA

midsummer classic
Reaction score
hey guys, well this is my first grow. its a guerrilla grow out in a nice spot in woods nearby my house. the plants are a few weeks old and have just been transplanted into there permanant setup in the ground. i havent started giving them any nitrogen based plant food for the veg state yet but i plan to buy some this weekend.

check out the pics!

sen.jpg

sen1.JPG

sen2.jpg

oh by the way there are about 13 other plants there too i just took some shots of nice ones... ill get a pic of the full grow setup the next time i check up on them.:D :D

well today i bought some all purpose plant food that was 8-7-6 and gave me plants a small dosage so hopefully they will like that :joint:

ive got a pic of all the plants: they are pretty close together but its already late in the season so i thought a sea of green type method would be the most effective...

setup.JPG

nice.JPG

got some bug problems but i think i should be OK. well they have taken nicely to the nutes and havent shown signs of nute burn.

DSC00111.JPG

ant.JPG

ant2.JPG

5star.JPG

lookin good! What strain are they and whats a guerilla grow?

thanks!, i wish i knew what strain they were :confused2: but im sure ill get some nice bud out of it anyways :aok:

well a guerrilla grow is when you find a remote area out in the woods to grow your plants, leaving behind no trails or anything. its a great way to grow if you cant do it inside of your house for whatever reason.

wow those plants look nice i cant wait to see them when they are at full potentiol

thanks james, you old hound. isnt that your foot in that picture there?

They look good man. Nice and Healthy. By the way, a guerilla grow generally means you are growing your plants in a remote location on someone else's property. Good luck with them.

thanks alot StickyIcky! ill have some more pics up soon...
haha yeah a remote area in the middle of the woods generally isnt my property (here in the suburbs and all) so i wasnt too far off:D

thanks! :cool: they got a lot of rain last night and tonight plus its supposed to be sunny for about 4 days so they should be lovin it! :yay:

Yeah, I bet. We have been getting lots of rain and when the sun has been popping out for a day or so they have been shooting up.

wow my plants have increased a lot since the last time i saw them! 2 of them show signs of bugs or burn :fid: let me know what you think (pics 6 + 7).
otherwise the plants are coming along nice.

CHECK OUT THE PICS!!! :woohoo:

juneplot.JPG

corner.JPG

miracle.JPG

jungle.JPG

shadow.JPG

bad.JPG

bad2.JPG

very nice dude gotta lot
growing hope ya get a nice yeild
if you keep up the nice work
that is:hubba:

peace.

well i have found epsom salts at my local CVS for $1.59 and am planning to buy them wednesday for my slight Mg deficiency (see pic below). Also on wednesday, i will be pinching the stem on the highest node for hopes of double growth. Im only gonna experiment with this on probably 5 plants to see if i like it.:hubba:

prob.JPG

Looking good, man.

I am interested in the pinching method. I have a friend coming up to show me how this is done.

T-Bone73 said:
I am interested in the pinching method. I have a friend coming up to show me how this is done.

yeah, im interested too, this will be my first time doing it i hope it works well.. :fly:

Latest posts

Back