Freshly Manicured Cola & ISO Hash Oil pics....

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Capt. Skinx

StealthOrganicGreenthumb+
Reaction score
Here are the new pics, freshly manicured. And, a shot of the hash oil I whipped up with the leaves and immature buds.
More pics at the HARVESTING SECTION (pre manicure....)
Strain is "BIG RED"

T1.JPG

T2.JPG

Hash Oil.JPG

How did you seperate the hash from the leaves?

looks good nice buds,, that oil will be killer,,congrats on your crop out

Yeah, MeNtal PAtiENt. A Test Nug that was quick dried and smoked last night got my wife and I F*ed Up.......

Looking great Capt. Hey mang there is a trick to getting your ISO a nice golden color instead of black.

In the past we let it dry until it was crisp. We would then crush it all almost into a powder then do the ISO. Everytime we did it this way it turned out black.

Fast foward to the present. Now when we harvest we take all our fresh trimmings stick them in a freeze bag seal it up put it in another bag and stick it in the freezer. When we decide we wanna make some OIL we just pull out a bag stick it in a bowl and let it dry for like 2 days. Don't let it dry all the way like half/half then do your ISO run. For the most part you can make two runs off one batch. Gonna have to update my ISO thread sometime i guess. ;)

Hey TBG. Thanks. Yeah the Hash Oil I made wasn't any better than scraping resin, IMHO. Got me REAL high for about ten minutes, then a wicked headache. Won't make it like that again. I'll try your recommendations on this next plant. Due in a week and a half. Do you have any suggestions for making something better in quality than ISO Hash? Would like something closer to the real thing if possible....... Again, Thnx.

If you wanna make some good stuff you will have to spend some cash and get some Bubble Bags. ;)
Capt. Skinx said:
Hey TBG. Thanks. Yeah the Hash Oil I made wasn't any better than scraping resin, IMHO. Got me REAL high for about ten minutes, then a wicked headache. Won't make it like that again. I'll try your recommendations on this next plant. Due in a week and a half. Do you have any suggestions for making something better in quality than ISO Hash? Would like something closer to the real thing if possible....... Again, Thnx.

Is Oil made with butane better than the ISO thing?

Thnx, Mutt. Is there a post on how to make Hash Oil with Butane somewhere?

Latest posts

Back