bubblicious & Purple buds microgrow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BluntFullOfKush

I smell SMOKE!!!!!
Reaction score
Sence my white widow seedling didnt make it, i replaced it with a bubblicious. My Purp Bud is comeing along nicely i been about a week sence it came above the ground Fridayim planing on getting my T5 fixture from HTG supplies. Right now i have 3 cfl's and 2x2 sunleaves saturn on them.Ima end up loseing my cfl's when i get the T5. I put poly up around the sides and the bottum of the dresser. well heres the pics not much but its something. Oh yea i almost forgot, Meet GeNe, my new hookah

View attachment Bubble1.bmp

Purpbud3.jpg

purpbud4.jpg

setup.jpg

FF.jpg

GeNe.jpg

bubble0.jpg

purp0.jpg

PurpBud01.jpg

PurpBud02.jpg

I have a few bubblicious going right now myself. A nice compact bushy plant, at least so far. I'm three weeks in, I'll try to post some pics for you. Good luck bro.

im glad you said it waz compact, cause that makes it even better for LST and ill have many clone sites to choose from

I've kept the like about 8-10'' away from the plants thus far and there only about 4-5'' at three weeks, but very bushy. You should have no problem.

cool cause ill be ordering a t5 this week and those puppies or great

Hey Blunt, your little plant looks great...and your little GeNe is adorable and looks very user-friendly!! :hubba:

Bummer that your WW didn't make it...:( But it looks like you are on your way to bigger and better things!

i had wanted to try the WW soooo sooooo badddd but it didnt work out, so im hopeing for bubblicious to pull through. the PB is takeing off,..... a lili dont have all my lights on cause the heat will spike up to 87*+ and i dont want it that high at all. so im going with the t5, ive herd its preety powerful putting out 10,000lumens i cant wait to get it, then ima have to redo m set up

My bubblicious has made it above the soil waiting on the seed to come off. 2day i will start tieing down my plant. I like to start training at week1 so the stem can be easly moved and within week 3-4 of veg it would have made a perment bend init and hopefully much side growth. by then i will have my T5. Ill have pics of the tie down in a lil while

Everything is looking great BFOK. ;) I'm like a proud father everytime one of our seeds breaks the surface. :D Anyway looking great and will be following along on your journey. Here's some GREEN MOJO for them little ladies. :aok:

Speaking of lil ladies TBG my wife wants me to put a chuch seed to germ jus incase the unthinkable happen and i get all males. Im really thinking about it but 2 plants and a few clones(when i come to that will be enough work to move when its time to move to our own house, and thats when the real fun will start ill be getting a HPS light then and jus use my flurs for veg and clone in the set up i got now

bombbudpuffa said:
Great choice of strains to do a side by side with. You going to make hybrids?

I plan on crossing all the strains i have. in specily the Church, cause all there iz are fem seeds. But PurpleBurbble sounds good lol:hubba: A white purple hrbrid. may have good medical benifits also. If i get a male then i will cross it with a clone that ima take around week5 hopefuly they gone and take root quick and by week7 i can start flower.

The PB responds vary well at LST i jus took the pics 15 min ago, i had tied it down 1:00 befor i left. when i came back its almost right back up looking at the lights. The 1st pic shows the counter tie you need that so you wont up root it, pic 2 is the tie downi pulled it down till the counter tie waz kinds tight but to tight. the 3rd pic shows the space i left in the counter ties to allow stem growth, if you notice how its curveing up to the light a lil bit

Purpbud5.jpg

Purpbud6.jpg

Purpbud7.jpg

looked in on the plants to day and the seed is of the bubblicious and in about another day or 2 i will need to tie the PB in a new direction. It's really growing fast, must be that F1hybrid vigor, les jus hope that it turns out to be a lady.

Everythings going smoothly. The bubblicious is going strong, and the pb is really takeing off like a 747 jet!!! The under side of the leaves and most of the stems are turning purple.Ima try to get some new pics in for yall, it still really not much to see but ill have something to show

Good luck with the Bubblicious! So, I'll be watching to see how your's are doing. I got some of those same beans incoming, coincidently. Good to hear it's doing so well.

I'm also gonna try my luck with some of the White Widow and Bubblelicious.

Ima redo the WW in a few months mine died after a few days of growth. i hope my other WW seeds dont do the same.

more pics!!! 1 of the bubblicious seedling. i got a red circle around the side growth that growing after 1 ina half weeks from above ground. this lil plant got a mind of it's own. it dont even look like i tied it down. tomorrow i will bend it over in another direction prehaps towards the counter tie. I will also be placeing my order for my T5 light. Ive been consulting with my T5 expert(thanx DL) and im thinking on getting 2, yes 2 T5's (the lil 2foot ones) with a combine lumens of 20,000!!! although this may be the last time i flower in this box, it will make an excellent veg and grow chamber.ill update yall tomorrow on what ima do

bubble2.jpg

purpbud8.jpg

purpbud9.jpg

purpbud10.jpg

Latest posts

Back