Pineapple Skunk and Red Diesel Closet Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

whiteewiddoww

Reaction score
So we planted 7 pineapple seeds and they are 17 days old. Were using a 400Watt HPS light with Foxfarms Ocean Forest soil. Were gonna start giving them nutes next water. Cant wait for this to turn into a forest. We just ordered some Red Diesel seeds that should be here later this week. Smoke Hard Smoke Often...Enjoy!!

CIMG0898.JPG

CIMG0901.JPG

CIMG0902.JPG

CIMG0903.JPG

CIMG0904.JPG

CIMG0905.JPG

CIMG0906.JPG

CIMG0907.JPG

CIMG0908.JPG

CIMG0909.JPG

Lookin great man! cant wait till this jungle!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

make sure you water the entire medium all the way around the growbag and saturate all the medium throughout, or dry pockets will occur and stunt growth.

hope they grow mondo nuggs man!!!!

Looking great WW. Great work so far. Good genetics+good setup= great buds! I cant wait for more pics. Keep us posted my friend. Take care and be safe.

The plants are about a week away from flowering and they look amazing. Everyday their is significant grow its crazy. 1 out of the 7 plants isnt going to make it:mad: . I dont know whats wrong with it but its about dead so I think im gonna toss it. Pics were taken Wednesday afternoon before watering.

DSCN3966.JPG

DSCN3967.JPG

DSCN3968.JPG

DSCN3970.JPG

DSCN3971.JPG

DSCN3972.JPG

DSCN3973.JPG

DSCN3974.JPG

DSCN3975.JPG

DSCN3976.JPG

Yo Ho whiteewiddoww,
Nice looking Harem you got started there. How tall and bushy will you grow them really. They are capable of greater yield if you hold out a bit longer.
Just my $0.02

smoke in peace
KingKahuuna

Nice WW. They look healthy except for that 1. But seems like there is always an alpha female in there. Big leaves and such. A Queen. Well looks good and remember no neglect. GL bud.

These plants are getting huge. Were gonna start flowering in a little over two weeks. Hopefully we will get some nice yields from these pineapple plants. Were germinating 5 Red Diesel and 5 Dutch Passion Orange Bud seeds right now. The first picture is of all the plants together and the last picture is of the dying plant that is actually starting to turn around. Hopefully it pulls through. We started using veg nutes today and they smell amazing. Enjoy!!!

DSCN3978.JPG

DSCN3981.JPG

DSCN3982.JPG

the 5 red diesel plants popped today so we're puttin them in soil tonight and ill try to get pictures up in a few days with the updated grow room

UGH!! you guys are my BOOOYS!!!
EDITrockin it up......

when are you seeing Hookah this year dude, im going to see hoookah a ton, so we must blaze brooha!! :)

HOOOOooooOOOOKAH

i want to try to make it to spring hookahville but its right before my finals. i'm for sure goin to the show at the centennial terrace quarry and may go to one at nelsons. dono if i'll have the time. oh and you should check out sweeney with his local band too. they play at small bars around columbus and its tight to see a different side of him, my art ed teacher plays with him its hilarious. anyways... toke it

So were gonna start flowering the Pineapples tonight. We have a total of 17 plants...7 Pineapple Skunk, 5 Red Diesel and 5 Dutch Passion Orange Bud. The red diesel and the dutch passion orange bud are 8 days old. I plan on putting the orange bud seeds outside within the next few weeks. Im also gonna clone the pineapple and hopefully get some of those outside too. Here are some pics for your enjoyment!!!!!

CIMG0435.JPG

CIMG0436.JPG

CIMG0437.JPG

CIMG0438.JPG

CIMG0439.JPG

CIMG0440.JPG

So were at 11 days Flowering on the Pineapples and 19 days Veg on the Orange Bud and the Red Diesel. The closets starting to get crowded but it will be ok because were going to put the 5 orange bud plants outside within the next week or so. So far all of the pineapple havent showed sex but I dont see balls yet so thats good. We also built a bubbler cloner and hope to take clones from the pineapple later this week. Check it out!!

CIMG0988.JPG

CIMG0995.JPG

CIMG1006.JPG

CIMG1007.JPG

CIMG1009.JPG

CIMG1011.JPG

CIMG1015.JPG

CIMG1017.JPG

CIMG1018.JPG

CIMG1020.JPG

WOW man they look GREAT....huge is for sure haha....but good luck bro....I wanna try some diesel so bad haha, but good luck and keep it up :p Im also getting pretty excited myslef :)

Latest posts

Back