Aurora_Indicas_Dad's Main Event Journal/Tutorial

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad

Legalize it in U.S.A.
Reaction score
:ignore: Hello,and Thanks for stoppin in.This is gonna be slowly getting put together over the next month or so leading up to the grow itself.I ask that nobody reply to this thread at this time,I will be doing some work on it and would like to keep the posts to a bare minimum until the grow itself actually begins. (if you have a ? or comment,i ask you post it in my skunk x haze journal)
This journal has been 5 months in the making.I've spent hours and hours everyday for the past 5 months prepping the grow room/educating myself for this grow/responding back and forth with successful growers on the Forum.I've grown on and off outdoors in soil since 1993 but have never took a shot at the whole hydroponic teq.this should definitly be a fun educating ride,for you the reader,as well as me the grower.I hope by this journal i can help at least one person out.If i only help one person better understand growing,then my long work has served its duty.i plan to make this a journal with pics as well as detailed steps of what it is im doing for all the newbies out here. i dont sell nor do i recommend selling marijuana,this grow will be for complete personals and it will make it so i wont have to blow all my extra money on weed (so i will finally beable to get some financial problems taken care of),nor will i have to go into the streets to deal with people to obtain my smoke. I welcome you to have a seat,and enjoy the ride. and again,please direct any ?'s or comments to my skunkxhaze journal. Thanks Alot

I'd first and foremost like to introduce you to my System.I payed a $100 for it from a good buddie that had 4 going,but ended up not having enough time to grow. Heres a link to a website,so you can check out what it is im gonna be using.I have this system,with the "add on".. exactly like the one in the pic.
http://growthtechnology.com/grwk-igs.asp

Next will be the strains. I had a hard time choosing between mandalas seeds kalichakra and reservoir seeds wonder diesel.after some long thinking,I have made up my mind.
1. Reservoir Seeds Wonder Diesel (East Coast Diesel x Williams Wonder)
2. Nirvana Aurora indica
3. Nirvana jock horror
4. highgrade-seeds Hash Plant
5. highgrade-seeds Big Blue (*Mar passions choice 4 me*winner of the poll i posted)

Next Will be a list of supplys i will be ordering within the next couple weeks.(A little over $800 worth of supplys)

(From hydrowarehouse.com)
Rockwool will all be premium grodan rockwool
1.5''x1.5''x1.5'' starter cubes
4''x4''x4'' rockwool cubes
Bag of Hydroton

My nutrients/additives will be:
The Technaflora BC Recipe For Success
Technaflora ph up and ph down
Botanicare Hydroguard
Advanced nutrients Carbo Load (if i feel needed during flowering)

Due to being short for cash,i will be ordering my growlights from hydrowholesale.com rather than htgsupply.com this time around.i'll probably e-bay these lights after this grow and get new ones.These will just have to get me through this grow.
(2) 600 watt hps (will have hortilux bulbs in them once its time to flower) each light will have "homemade" cool tubes
i will have the hurricane glass hooked to the socket/bulb,hooked up to a 250 cfm duct booster fan,with flexible ducting hooked up to it so i'll beable to vent the hot air produced from my bulbs out of my grow room through the side of my window.I'll also have a window air conditioner to keep my temps around 75-80 degrees.

Big fan of Carbo Load, that's good stuff right therrrr! I've noticed that algae really likes it too. makes sense though, I guess.

ok so time has came for me to start this main event,i'm gonna start of with germinating my Nirvana Aurora Indica Seeds for the simple reason i already have these as well as Jock Horror but i think the A.I.'s will stay shorter then them so ill start off with these.heres my germination teq... nothing special.
moist paper towel to small plate.seeds on that paper towel,then a layer of paper towel over that.into the zip lock it goes.and then onto my computer monitor it goes.when doing this,my comp monitor will be on until they germinate.heres some pics. Gimme some mojo MP!!
p.s.
I will be starting the rest of the strains a.s.a.p.
p.s.s.
My plan is to make it so any first time grower (a.k.a. Newbie) can read this thread and know exactly how to get his/her garden going.

***I welcome and apreciate all input.This thread/journal is now open to the public.***

pic 1.JPG

pic 2.JPG

pic 3.JPG

pic 4.JPG

1st POST 1st POST w00T!

Good luck and ENJOY YOUR DANK!

Green mojo times a million and pullin up a chair this grow is going to be AMAZING!

Lookin forward to this man. I really have been for a while literally hahaha.

Its been a long time comin doms. i figured id just go ahead and start my aurora indicas due to the fact they'll stay low and how could i have the name i do and not have some A.I.'s in my garden =) Thanks for the mojo.i have high expectations for this grow. =) (10 peat pellets moist and ready for some germinated seeds) i soaked them in store boughten distilled water due to the fact i know its at a right ph level for mj.this strains for sure,and possibly all of them will be in coco.i use the coco disks that you soak in water and swells out just as the peat pellets do.The disk just swell out to fit a 1 gallon pot.
I'll update my germ success within a week.:hubba: :D

main event.jpg

not even 24 hours later and i have 5 of the ten seeds showing me their tap roots. i'm hopin for a good germ ratio with these beans.the boutique gave me 2 packs of ten nice meaty healthy looking seads (one aurora indica and one jock horror) the jock horror will postponed until i get the rest of my seeds for my grow.

ok,6 hours later and all the tap roots i seen earlier doubled in size so i felt it was time to get the 5 with longer tap roots into the peat.i have 2 of the 5 left showing me there tap roots now.these beans are germing amazingly fast.im lovin it! you wanna know why i rep this strain the way i do? pull up a chair..heres a pic of them,i put tooth pics in the peat pellets with germed seeds in them.im sure ill have 2-3 more germed by the end of the day. i got them under a 42 watt cfl for now.

pic.JPG

ok,7 of them have germed so far,6 are in the peat.the rest are still in the paper towel/bag above my monitor. give these seeds/seedings some mojo MP!!

ok,well i dont know if this is a good number or not,but i think im gonna end up with :eek: 7 out of the 10.i just put the 7th seed in peat but im not for sure if its gonna make it or not,it was lookin a lil deformed but the rest are still on my monitor.ill wait a few days and if they still arent germed ill pitch em. anyways heres a pic of my seedlings.its amazing how fast they grow at this stage.i love the first week or 2 after they peek their heads out.i feel like a women givin birth.keep in mind,only 3 of these were peeking out yesterday..look at em now:hubba: :D

pic.JPG

not bad i thought i only had 15 out of 20 poped soil 2 days ago yesterday morning to my surprise i had 3 more sprouted.. all from dr chronic nirvana, this will be intresting as we both started a new grow at the same time... keep us updated peace bro.

AI Dad, GL MAN! I find it odd that we have so much in common, both had kids, both live in the same state, both grow AI. :)

:) WELL,i HAVE THESE 5 AURORA INDICA SEEDLING,AND SINCE I ONLY GOT 5 OUTTA 10 SEEDS TO SPROUT,I DECIDED IM JUST GONNA GO AHEAD AND GERMINATE MY JOCK HORROR BEANS ALSO (SINCE I ALREADY HAVE THEM) &
THEYVE SAT AROUND FOR A FEW MONTHS WITHOUT BEING PUT IN THE FREEZER SO I WAS CURIOUS IF THIS HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY HORRIBLE GERM RATIO.I DONT KNOW IF IT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT OR NOT, BUT IVE HAD THESE JOCK HORROR BEANS GERMINATING SINCE YESTERDAY AROUND NOON AND I HAVE 9 OUTTA 10 GERMED SO FAR.IM GONNA END UP DOING SOME SUPERCROPPING TO TRY TO KEEP THEM AT THE SAME HEIGHT AS MY AURORA INDICA.. ANYWAYS THANKS FOR CHECKIN OUT MY THREAD/THREADS .:D
**THE SERVER IS TOO BUSY TO ALLOW ME TO POST PICS FOR SOME REASON RIGHT NOW SO ILL TRY TO POST THEM LATER. (IF IT LETS ME)

P.S. :ignore:
IM TAKING ALL MY AURORA INDICA AND PUTTING THEM UNDER MY 4 FT FLOURS (SHOP LIGHT) TODAY.

Aurora_Indicas_Dad said:
:) WELL,i HAVE THESE 5 AURORA INDICA SEEDLING,AND SINCE I ONLY GOT 5 OUTTA 10 SEEDS TO SPROUT,I DECIDED IM JUST GONNA GO AHEAD AND GERMINATE MY JOCK HORROR BEANS ALSO (SINCE I ALREADY HAVE THEM) &
THEYVE SAT AROUND FOR A FEW MONTHS WITHOUT BEING PUT IN THE FREEZER SO I WAS CURIOUS IF THIS HAD SOMETHING TO DO WITH MY HORRIBLE GERM RATIO.I DONT KNOW IF IT ANYTHING TO DO WITH IT OR NOT, BUT IVE HAD THESE JOCK HORROR BEANS GERMINATING SINCE YESTERDAY AROUND NOON AND I HAVE 9 OUTTA 10 GERMED SO FAR.IM GONNA END UP DOING SOME SUPERCROPPING TO TRY TO KEEP THEM AT THE SAME HEIGHT AS MY AURORA INDICA.. ANYWAYS THANKS FOR CHECKIN OUT MY THREAD/THREADS .:D
**THE SERVER IS TOO BUSY TO ALLOW ME TO POST PICS FOR SOME REASON RIGHT NOW SO ILL TRY TO POST THEM LATER. (IF IT LETS ME)

P.S. :ignore:
IM TAKING ALL MY AURORA INDICA AND PUTTING THEM UNDER MY 4 FT FLOURS (SHOP LIGHT) TODAY.

"Its beginning to look alot like Christmas......" I was waiting for my little outdoor grow to finish up but I just can't wait any longer. I have the bug again. I will germinate 3 Aurora Indica's and 3 Northern Lights tonight. insert Burl Ives "Have a holly jolly Christmas, its the best time of the year....." Much Green Mojo sent your way buddy.

Latest posts

Back