AK 48 & Aurora Indica

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A week after I planted them in Soil I moved them into Bigger Pots.. The AK seems to be slightly ahead of the Indica and is growing a little faster... The Black Pots are the AKs and the red ones Auroras... It got a little tight for them like that, but I hope to eventually have some males and keep half of them 15 plants... Hope to have males LOL...
I could handle 15 girls... Will move some outdoors :D
We'll See how it goes... For now I hope they like their new home :D

S8000486.JPG

S8000487.JPG

S8000485.JPG

S8000488.JPG

S8000484.JPG

Man the little ones are growing nicely..
At what height do ya put them into flowering?

KGB30 said:
Man the little ones are growing nicely..
At what height do ya put them into flowering?

Not too high man, My space is limited, they can't be bigger than two feet... At about one feet I'll start flowering... :D

nikimadritista said:
Not too high man, My space is limited, they can't be bigger than two feet... At about one feet I'll start flowering... :D

Thanks buddy

Hey niki, I was just scrolling down and noticed you are going on vacation at the end of Oct... thats going to be cutting it close. You are probably going to need a trusted friend or something to water while youre gone. AI's flowering time is about 8 weeks. So hopefully those seedlings will be ready...

Sorry about your first ones, bud. I know these one's will work out primo for ya! I dig your nice clean setup, very sanitary!

KushBlower12 said:
Hey niki, I was just scrolling down and noticed you are going on vacation at the end of Oct... thats going to be cutting it close. You are probably going to need a trusted friend or something to water while youre gone. AI's flowering time is about 8 weeks. So hopefully those seedlings will be ready...

No trusted friends here man...
I am not going on vacation without my bud... If they are not ready I'll just wait for them :D

Just a few pics from today! I love the way they are growing, they seem bigger every hour :D
The indicas look a little stretched.. Like they are searching for more light... I tried lowering the lights a little... I know I started too many seedings for such a small place.. Or maybe was too early to move into such big pots...
Anyway they seem alright! Only a couple of weeks till flowering starts... :yay:

S8000645MP.JPG

S8000653MP.JPG

S8000654MP.JPG

they are looking great buddy! And yea I hear ya on not going on holiday until their done! I've got no one i'd trust enough with them here so if i'm going for only a few days to a week i hide them outside somewhere if their small enough :D

Good luck on raising these babies, I cannot WAIT to see them getting bigger and bigger and BIGGER !!! :D

Well, I'm having a bit of trouble with some of my babies... The tips of the bottom leaves have turned light green to yellow and have curled up... The plants are growing well but I think the dirt I got this time may have had too little nutes...
I gave them a little bit of food today and hope they will get better with the extra Nitrogen... I gave them less than half the recommended dosage.. Afraid not to hurt them...
I'll post some pics later on...
Thanx for stopping By...

;)

this_thread.jpg

stiff-little-fingers.jpg

Не будет здесь для длиной​

Yawn.jpg

french-flag-640.jpg

Here are the pics with my troubled babies... Have a look... I might post another threat to Sick Plants And Problems to hear what more people think...
If you have any Ideas let me know...
I've watered with distilled water, Soil organic with no nutes added, I haven't fed them anything since they are only 19 days old...
Any Clues??

S8000945MP.JPG

S8000948MP.JPG

They need food. I would give them babies some nutes. Whoever says they do not need it for 30 days is wrong. I have clones that are two weeks old sucking on 600ppms right now and they love it.

Latest posts

Back