Room done!!! and works very good!!!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

The Toker

Living Large
Reaction score
I have finally finished my first grow room, yea!!!! It works well. Temps are good, humidity is good, Air circulation good. Plants are loving it!!
Check all the pics for detail. Any comments or suggestions are appreciated

:ccc:The Toker:ccc:

DSC03655.JPG

DSC03657.JPG

DSC03571.JPG

DSC03559.JPG

DSC03564.JPG

DSC03556.JPG

DSC03550.JPG

DSC03552.jpg

DSC03660.JPG

congrats bro one day i hope to have a setup that nice! i just started buying supplies for my box today at home depot :)

Great Job!!!,,,,,,,Look's Like It Will Work Good For You, For A Long Time!!!!Best Of Luck With Your Grow's!!!!:D

Daaaaaaaaannnnnnnnnnngggggggggggggg!! Looks beautiful. You gave me some ideas on how my new room will look.

actually the meter is not moving that much faster, have not got my first bill yet, but will keep informed

you the king now man, I got tired to feel like im only one king, thank you and (clapping) very good job!!!! you the man! cant wait finish my aeroponic auto system!

wow i love your set up too toker great craftmenship but my only question is with all the hark work and time,money you spent putting the hole thing togeather how come all the cfls? are you trying to cut back on power bill just wondering cuz if that was my set up i would be running HPS or MH for shure

very professional looking.let us know how the elec. bill runs.i sure will be glad to get out of tents.they suck,just my opinion.never have enough room to get to all areas of the tent without getting on your knees.no more tents for me.good luck

keeping the bill low! may move to mh/hps but the flor/cfl seem to be working great!!!

Latest posts

Back