Passengers 08/09 Grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Passenger

Reaction score
Well I have finished my winter grow and it's time for some serious growing. They're still young some only 2 weeks other 4 weeks. Before you tell me it's a bit late i'm in the southern hemisphere :p.

I had some rusty looking leaves I was thinking it could of been a cal def but I know I put a lot of dolomite lime in months before then I remembered I gave them a strong liquid feed probably burned the hell out of them. I gave them plenty of clean water and they've recovered.

DSCF1111.JPG

DSCF1112.JPG

DSCF1113.JPG

DSCF1114.JPG

DSCF1115.JPG

DSCF1116.JPG

Thought the plants were clearing up but I guess not looks like I might need to but a soil tester kit the lime I used to keep the snails away may of disturbed the balance :(. I gave them a good watering to hopefully wash the garden lime away and it's going to bed 33c tomorrow so they'll need plenty of water.

2008_10180001.JPG

2008_10180002.JPG

duffman said:
whats the best soil mix guru?

I'm not sure there is a best soil mix it's all about what works for you, I like Coco Peat mixed with Potting Soil, Compost and Manure and Worm castings. I say try different things and find what works for you.

Here's an update. Man I had no idea what caused it but ive ordered some DE to maybe kill the **** in the soil it won't harm the earthworms so it's all good. The Kali mist is growing so fast. The biggest plants are all girls too :D

DSCF1146.JPG

DSCF1141.JPG

DSCF1140.JPG

very nice out door grow. little late in the year to start that no? enless u in the southern side of the world lol. well good luck with your grow, green mojo green mojo to them babys

Nice plot Passenger, Look forward to watching them grow. Best of luck.

Dexter

ps. Wiseguy Chef check out Passenger's first post

Thanks dexter

It's been raining a lot, pretty much non-stop the past 2 days. They've decided to go into to flower for some reasons... I hope most of them reveg. Others in my state are getting this issue too.

DSCF1163.JPG

DSCF1169.JPG

DSCF1170.JPG

DSCF1171.JPG

DSCF1172.JPG

DSCF1175.JPG

DSCF1166.JPG

DSCF1173.JPG

Passenger, the plants are looking healthy man, great to be able to follow along with an outdoor grow as the leaves fall here in Canada! Good luck, and Re: the early flowering, mother nature will take care of them :)

Thanks for the positive feedback THCPezDispenser. I think they're revegging the biggest seems to be fighting it :(. I've fed them some high in Nitrogen Fish Emulsion and Bat Guano. I have 8 girls :) they're all looking nice and healthy here's a bigger update.

If they go back into veg soon I'll have a nice harvest. I still have to clone 2 for my pots just waiting for them to reveg. I took some clones earlier but I think I took them as they started to flower.

2008_11110001.jpg

2008_11110002.jpg

2008_11110003.jpg

2008_11110004.jpg

2008_11110005.jpg

2008_11110006.jpg

2008_11110007.jpg

2008_11110008.jpg

2008_11110009.jpg

2008_11110010.jpg

2008_11110012.jpg

Those are some healthy looking plants i always wounder why my plant is so dark and other peoples looks almost Fleuro in color.

yeah i was riped when i posted it, think i was to busy looking at the weed plants to read. well good luck bro, hope eveything is moveing along nicely.

VaNdLe said:
Those are some healthy looking plants i always wounder why my plant is so dark and other peoples looks almost Fleuro in color.

Yours looks like an Indica mine are all Sativa Dom plants Indica's are generally a deeper green it also depends on lighting man my plants are a deep green when shot in the shade and the flash isn't on. The colour doesn't bother me long as they produce fat buds personally I would love to get a purple pheno though.

my plants are showing pre-flowers aswel.
what will happen if thye bud,will they be crappy buds?

duffman said:
my plants are showing pre-flowers aswel.
what will happen if thye bud,will they be crappy buds?
it's normal for them to show their sex but for them to start to produce buds at the tips(getting more and bigger) this time of year is strange. They should reveg and no if they do flower they'll still produce good bud just not as much. I'm sure mother nature will take care of it though don't stress.

yeh doesnt look like its going to flower now,pistils dying off
when should we get to harvest but?

Latest posts

Back