Toxic Waste

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Thorn

Micro Queen
Reaction score
The time has come for Thorn to start a fun grow. Now remember its just for fun and for anyone who fancies a challenge :D

All you need is a seed (any seed - bagseed or expensive strain, just as long as its cannabis :hubba:), a little grow medium and a Toxic Waste candy pot. See my picture :p

Now I know we have 3 players already.. Me and my fella (Sirius) and 4u2sm0ke, and of course anyone else is welcome to join in :)

Its all about seeing whether or not you can keep a plant alive WITHOUT transplanting it out of this container!

You can start with a clone if you want and germinate your beans any-which-way you want.

Me and the boyfriend have put our (Lowryder Mint) seeds in a papertowel to germinate about 3 hours ago, so anyone else who wants to play...get germinating!!!

Oh and there's no time limit, If you miss today's start date, just get a bean in whenever you can and see how you get on ;)

Toxic Waste.JPG

:clap: Thorn..I dropped my bean just now..But heres my entry..Thanks for comeing back and getting this going..I was waiting a long time..:rofl: i would think you want us to add this in signature..yes?..good Luck..Allthough you have these Micro grows down..I am sure to give you a run with 1800 watts of Full Spectrum Metal Halide:lama: Good Luck:heart::bolt::bong:

028.JPG

:rofl: just noticed the Beatles Lighter..." Cant Buy Me Love " :heart:

i always liked to watch these more challenging grows... i have no toxic waste container nor do i really have the room at the moment

so i will watch from a distance :)

no problemo 84vw...watch and learn my friend :)

yea 4u you can add it to your sig...lol you already have! haha

The beatles lighter is actually my boyfriend's, that was his birthday present last year from me. But yea gotta love the beatles! Even better, gotta love getting high to the beatles!

I was gonna start this yesterday, but I been having pc issues AGAIN - it just crashes randomly and i mean REALLY crashes, just completely shuts down. BEEP! thats what I think of it! Anyway someone is going to contact me to arrange when to come out to look at it so hopefully (after about 3 years of problems) I might get somewhere!

I'll get a pic up of our beans in the paper towel soon. Thanks for playing 4u :)

too bad you werent near me, i could fix your pc up for a very minor fee

Thorn said:
I been having pc issues AGAIN - it just crashes randomly and i mean REALLY crashes, just completely shuts down. BEEP! thats what I think of it! Anyway someone is going to contact me to arrange when to come out to look at it so hopefully (after about 3 years of problems) I might get somewhere!
How warm is it in the area of your PC box? I've "fixed" a bunch of them by moving them to a cooler spot away from clutter. When they get too hot, they'll shut themselves down. When they do, it's a slam!

If it's full of dust bunnies, it'll happen also. Or, if your PC fan quits due to being clogged to a slower speed.

Take a look and see if any of that is your problem. You may need a new PC fan. Get an over-sized one if you replace it. One that is installed on the box itself is a good idea as well.

Clearing your temp files is a must after a crash. The PC leaves a bunch on it when it's shut down improperly. I found one once with more than 100K of them. A total of more than 2 Gigs of them. Once cleared, it was like a new PC. The lady kept just punching it off when she got mad. hehe

Good luck!

sweet thanks. Yea i think it needs a new fan. It definately acts like a heat problem, but where my pc's at right now could not be less cluttered so i dunno. The people coming out to it are who its under warrenty with so won't cost me anything. Man i feel tired today! Far too much booze this weekend...gonna have a dry week I think. Although I must admit that bottle wine I had to myself on friday night made me feel a LOT better LOL but I did have a really trippy dream that night! :S

sorry thorn wont be joining in this one :)
goodluck guys and gals :48:

Thorn said:
The people coming out to it are who its under warrenty with so won't cost me anything.
That's a very good thing! Warrenties are so nice! Good luck. Let us know what it was.

oh no ukgirl... how come? i thought you were all good to go?? hope everything is ok..

nah the candy is sour on the outside but i think really tasty :hubba:

Thorn said:
oh no ukgirl... how come? i thought you were all good to go?? hope everything is ok..

nah the candy is sour on the outside but i think really tasty :hubba:

yep is all is good :aok: just bowing outta this one :p

green mojo for ladies participents :48:

aww :( i'm all dissapointed now :cry: and gonna have to beat you :hitchair: hehe just kidding. you can join in at any time if you change your mind :)

Latest posts

Back