my cross f1

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello City :)

I think your going to be ok for time, the leaves show quite a tendancy towards Indica, so will mature quite quickly.

Fingers crossed :)

:peace:

i hope they do. i have to move them to a closet. the lights are at the top of a 5' grow box and the plants are starting to touch. dont have enough room for the colas. i wounder if i could bend themtowards the other lights instead?

Sure you can, slow and easy and they will give, too quickly and your going to scream as you stand looking at a snapped plant :eek:

hey man they look awesome.. that Ionic is good stuff..hope everything works out with the house bro.

Thanks turkeyN. Good to see ya come to one of my threads and take a peak.. its going good and I can't wait for the end...... I liked your last grow on the the EBnFLOW you did. I'm hoping I can get at least half of what you did!

leafminer said:
I think if I were in the UK and had no job I would probly rent out a house in some backwater and fill it with plants and lamps. In the US I'd probly find some wild place, carve out a cave and have a huge outdoor grow ... best of luck.

:rofl: :rofl: True that. Sorry to hear this city. Thank you for posting on my one thread :) Those ladies are looking fine as hell mate :) Looks as if you are going to have enough time. Heck if your giving them some money they should give a you little more time to live there. But if your that far behind just save all the money you can so you can rent out a house or an apartment and dont worrie when you have to move :) because you will have some good smoke when you do have to move :D

Son of a ........
Well had a little trouble. Moved my lights all the way to the top of the grow box and put the girls in 2.5 gal buckets for 3 days till I could get the lights moved into a frame.
Well I got everything moved over yesterday.
The plants drank all there water. To the last drop and one grew into the lights enough that it burned the main cola. Good thing it dint burn the 2 right below it so I might be somewhat saved.
Then my dumb butt left the closet light on all night with the door patially propped open.
Hope it won't hermie. Get pics up later

:ciao: City...Sorry to hear the burn..she will recover..and one light interuption isnt going to do harm..just be a little more carefull..They are looking realy nice..Keep it up..look forward to the next set of pics:eek:lt::bong:

heres a couple of pics of week 4 flower. the one on the left is producing purple hairs. hope it continues

week4.jpg

week4 (1).jpg

week4 (2).jpg

week4 (3).jpg

week4 (4).jpg

week4 (5).jpg

city said:
Son of a ........
Well had a little trouble. Moved my lights all the way to the top of the grow box and put the girls in 2.5 gal buckets for 3 days till I could get the lights moved into a frame.
Well I got everything moved over yesterday.
The plants drank all there water. To the last drop and one grew into the lights enough that it burned the main cola. Good thing it dint burn the 2 right below it so I might be somewhat saved.
Then my dumb butt left the closet light on all night with the door patially propped open.
Hope it won't hermie. Get pics up later

LOL--We have all had these kind of things happen. You should be okay. They are looking great. How far is your lights from your girls? It looks like you could probably drop it some...

Hey hemp good to see ya..
lights are about 6-8 inches away. these plants dont look it. but they are huge! the black couplings are at 4'

city said:
Hey hemp good to see ya..
lights are about 6-8 inches away. these plants dont look it. but they are huge! the black couplings are at 4'

Well, 6-8" is good--it looks further away. Oh, I can see that they are big girls :hubba:.

i just looked at week 1 of flower.pics. my lord how they grow up so fast.. them sitting there knowing nothing about how there little innocent bodies are about to bloom. just sitting there in there cute little 2 gal water pots.

sorry guys/girls.
had a nasty std on my pc had to completely wipe it and restart.
just incase you were wondering. we are going thrwe HUD and that Hope for homeowners right now. so nothing new to report there.
ok keep having to mve the lights up. girls are big. broke a branck this morning. ooops. just a little guy at the bottom,
almost changing the water twice a week they are so thirsty. i havent noticed any purple taking off. dont know if its toward the end or these seeds may just be ak47.... or something wrong witht he f1 cross. but either way it will get me messed up in the end. lol

week 5.jpg

week 5 (1).jpg

week 5 (2).jpg

week 5 (3).jpg

week 5 (4).jpg

week 5 (5).jpg

week 5 (6).jpg

So when should I expect the buds to really start getting big?

well for my diesel and blueberry plants it was around week 5 that the buds noticibly increased in size and trich development. But i was not able to let the diesel finish flowering so i am not sure how big they would have gotten but at week five i had diesel colas almost as round as soda cans. This was 4 plants under a 400 hps.

I have 1 400w mh with a red spec bulb and 300w hps so I hope it works real well

Latest posts

Back