Organic Trainwreck

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

420 Murder Ln Garberville

Reaction score
this is a Northern Cali staple...Trainwreck. It's been grown in the hills since the late 70's I've been told, but came available to the masses in the early part of the 21st century. Unmistakeable lemony jet fuel scent, and a knock you on your *** high. Like you were just in a trainwreck, hence the name. This example was bloomed for 8 weeks under 1000w and CO2 and the buds are rock hard

CIMG1803.JPG

CIMG1807.JPG

CIMG1818.JPG

CIMG1819.JPG

CIMG1804.JPG

c&p from another site
Train Wreck is an old hybrid (1970's) from Humbodlt of lowland Thai, Mexican Sativa, and a very solid and potent Afghani.

Nice 420!

I ran trainwreck for a couple of years in the late '90s, and your wreck looks just like what I had.
It is actually a little difficult to find the real trainwreck right now. I have seen alot of stuff called TW, but it wasn't what I remembered.
To this day, folks still ask about it now and again. Nice job man.
Very unique herb in taste and high.

I know this cutting is Real Deal Trainwreck from an old hippie in the hills of El Dorado Co. I've seen mother plants that are almost as old as my own mom j/k

Latest posts

Back