Week 7 (day49) Photos

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

stevetosh

Reaction score
Week 7 (day49) Photos all comments welcome.

A1 074AAA.jpg

A1 059.JPG

A1 061.JPG

A1 061-1.JPG

A1 072.JPG

A1 073-1.JPG

A1 075-1.JPG

A1 088-1.JPG

A1 079-1.JPG

your pics make me want to go take pics of my pathetic excuses for plants lol

Hi S.T...

Your ladies are looking fine! They're still flowering hard... How much time is left with this strain? I'm guessing around a week to 10 days for the amberlicious zone... Very nice indeed...

Peace!:cool:

ST, those are magnificent! One great crop after another on this site. Thanks for sharing Steve.

natorious said:
Very nice. What strain is that?

I got ukcheese and northen lights dont know the breeder have a couple of mums which I have been useing several years, thanks for your kind words

djsmaverick said:
Absolutely beautiful. Great work. Hope we do as well.

Thanks I hope you do well, if you want any help just let us know.

dirtyolsouth said:
Hi S.T...

Your ladies are looking fine! They're still flowering hard... How much time is left with this strain? I'm guessing around a week to 10 days for the amberlicious zone... Very nice indeed...

Peace!:cool:

Thanks, you are bang on the money, I hoping 7 to 10 days my self, willneed to see those calyx's develop fully and as you say the amberlicious zone will be upon me, lol.
ukcheese and NL.

greenthumberish said:
beautiful, somethin outta hightimes ;) well done
Thank you, I used a friends Nikon camera but the best thing has to be the software recommended on this site to help re size etc, there is as page on how to re size photos its called Picasa3 and its free.

Thanks to all, yes I like the b+w, will have to do more as you all know these next couple of days will show the buds greatest growth, as they get nice and fatt plus tricome city, I do take a look at the colour but for me I look at the whole plant/bud/flower and then make a judgement on when to crop, wont be long now....
My mantra if you like is environment 1st and foremost once u crack that nut the rest is walk in the park,IMHO.
Once again thanks for all your kind words, I think I might give High Times a call see if they need a budding photographer....lol.

ya got me wantin to explore my adobe photo shop program now. i had it over a year an god knows how much i paid for it but the first time i opened it it was too much for me LOL.

man, you're gonna be one high mofo once you finish curing all that smoke ;) well done, a pretty crop indeed!!!

Latest posts

Back