Kannabia Seeds Mataro Blue

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

7greeneyes

MedicalNLovingIt!
Reaction score
I've been growing this cut now for, I think three years and it is by far the tastiest strain in my stable (and the wife's fav). From two packs of femmed Mataro beans I found three pheno's, the zestiest being the keeper for my circle.

Grower's Tilt: (8) Very easy indica to grow, right now I have a monster mother plant that's all bonsai'd atm.

Smell: (10) Once cured it smells just like Celestial Seasoning's Orange Zinger tea, with a peppery afterzest.

Taste: (9) So delicious! The zestiness of the pepper comes out more prominently and that orange taste seems to take a back seat on the palette. My go to when I want to impress. :)

Expansion: (7) Very light and airy, can lead to some taking bigger tokes then they should.

Density: It's about a 6 on density. Not super dense but oh so sticky and stacked w/ trichs.

Buzz: (7) Great slow-building body mellow that lasts a cpl hours. Not overpowering but great to start the day because of no burn-out finish or loginess.

Duration: (7) ~2 hours

Overall Rating: (9) Beautiful strain to grow but cuttings need a bit to root. Pay attention and don't over humidify during rooting. Other then that it has it all, other then I'd like it to have a bit more punch to it's potency. Definitely worth a grow! Much love to Kannabia Seeds.

Sidenote, tho it purps up, when it cures it looks orangish...bizarre but beautiful!

View attachment mataro side.jpg

View attachment 'sploded.jpg

Good report 7g, looks delicious.

thanks bud :) it's worth a toke if you get the chance.

Latest posts

Back