Thank you Orangesunshine!!!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
R

Rosebud

Orangesunshine told me about this great interview.. I learned lots of new things. If you don't want to sit thru the hour, i think there is a place to read the transcript.

Very wonderful info about testing our beloved plants... and lots more.
hmpp://articles.mercola.com/sites/articles/archive/2014/03/09/medical-cannabis.aspx

Change the hmpp to http.

Good stuff, thanks Orange and Rose for passing it on.

very welcome---think this needs to be archieved somewheres---although i do appreciate the thank you---the title of this thread will not draw those who need to watch the videos

i will be trying the juicer with my next harvest---anybody know the % of cbd contained in the water/fan leaves---% of the over all planr???

my guess is 70-80 % of cbd is manufactured in the tricombs/flowers and not so much in the leaves

what are ur thoughts or facts???

Cannabis is primarily used as a psychoactive drug with combining effects as stimulant, hallucinogenic, and depressant. As debates and arguments regarding medical cannabis continues to drag on, more and more researchers are continuing with their tests regarding the use of medical marijuana. Others have even come up with various strains of marijuana, which can help in treating certain illnesses.

Latest posts

Back