White spots on leaves, lower leaves pale.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

BagSeed

Reaction score
I just seem to be running into a lot of problems this year. My other plant is on its way to dying and this one isn't looking good. There are white spots on some of the leaves and the bottom leaves are pale yellow/ white. I saw somewhere that said that may mean spider mites. I sprayed some pesticide on the top and bottom of the leaves. Here are some pics and let me know what you think.

small.jpg

Im pretty sure it isn't beyond saving though. I just need to find out what the problem is and fix it soon.

Hello bagseed not sure if this will help but it kinda looks like a problem i had with an outdoor clone a while back.

Hard to tell from your pics but the symptoms do look similar.
It was tiny flys feeding on the leaves that created the white spots and neem oil seems to keep the little buggers at bay.

Heres a pic to make a comparrison.

001.JPG

Looks like a whole raft of deficiencies to me. Spider mites show up with webby stuff. Some minor pest issues I think but that's minor compared with the real problem.
What medium are you using? Look at the new growth - too pale. I don't know whether to recommend you change the medium - hell of a shock to the plant - may not survive in its present state - or to try some nutes, starting with N, K, and Ca + Mg. Maybe the latter.

Reactions: GMT
tiny little white dots are made by common "greenhouse" whiteflies... I had the same problem in my house for almost a year... until I infested my house with ladybugs... problem solved... although, I don't think this is a viable solution to your problem... nature will just have to take care of it for you seeings how you are outside... the neem oil might help, however, but I doubt it... just let nature take it's course....:cool:

Well i am certain it is spider mites because there was webs too i forgot to mention. Am i doomed?

BagSeed said:
Well i am certain it is spider mites because there was webs too i forgot to mention. Am i doomed?
AH! Well that is some important info.
You need to take strong action immediately. Search the forum there is plenty of info on this topic.

I got some pesticide that says it kills mites at wal mart yesterday. Hopefully that will work. Thanks for the help everyone.

Latest posts

Back