first time closet grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
hey buddy! I actually flushed for a week under 24/7. after I noticed it growing again I resumed bloom nutes and flipped the switch.

h how r the clones comeing? Did they root yet? I'll pm ya but I read your pm and now u know u got female clones bro! Thank god u revived her and sheds now doing good +++ for being a dr bro. Stop with the flushing and h202 and start back on bloom slowly, 1/4 streanth ease back into giveing and check your ppm to make sure she is eating/drinking!! Slowly but surely wins the race!!

I don't see any roots as of yet but the leaves lookin nice and healthy thus far. One thing i noticed about this strain is that it takes well to nutes. Mama's lookin greener than ever 2day! Next time i get some extra $ im gonna invest in some t5 floro since it does soo well for u. I cant wait 2 see some bud!!

she's towards the second week of flower. I dont see any more vertical growth but i notice the buds maturing

Photo_051409_001.jpg

shes almost 4 weeks in flower. she lost alot of her big leaves due to some heat issues i encountered. should i continue flowering schedule or remove tops and reveg?

Photo_053009_002.jpg

Photo_053009_003.jpg

why is it then that I'm not noticing any bud growth? she's not getting any worse but I haven't seen progression 4 some time now

Yo H whats clackin? The Caram.... Looks droopy nute lock! Dont worry about the fan leaves falling off u still have a good amount of leafs for photosynthesis. Drain and flush out the farm to get rid of salt build up. That is what I think is the prob. She got shocked from the temps in the 90's NO GOOD!! After u flush continue with bloom nutes, PHed water, and take a reading of EC. TDS will tell u if she is eating the nutes. How often r u topping off the farm? Remember 2 months ago when she was on her deathbed and I told I to piss in the farm and give her high nitro and BAM she sprung back like a spring chicken!! LOL ! It worked so we just gotta find out what exactly is wrong. No nute burn, no yellowing, so I figure u got nute lock. Do what I said and dont forget to take a reading of the EC!!! That will tell you if it was lockup or not. Drop me a line or pm me bro. Also how r the t-5's working on those clones?? Pics give us an update bro!!! Keep up the good work and weell find out whats wrong with her. 1 step at a time. Pce bra

sorry h my bad on tds. PPM is the reading u need. Basicly same thing. Parts per million / total disolved solvents. Take 2 readings. 1 an hour after feeding and 1 4 hrs after that. That will confłrm nute lockup or not!!

clones are doing great. as u can see the 2 in hydro got a slow start but theyre comin along better now. the 2 in soil were turbocharged from jump though. im still fightin heat issues although not as bad. before i cooled the tube she'd got up to 104 degrees!! now itll get about 92 degrees max. good thing i dont need to grow in closet anymore. id bring her outside with the clones but im thinkin she may be too big to put under the same light.

Photo_061109_001.jpg

here is a recent pic taken this morning. im having to top off every 2 days.

Photo_061209_003.jpg

some buds seem to be producing resin although most aren't showing density quite yet. also no longer fighting temp issues in closet

Photo_061709_001.jpg

Yo h what's been going on? Just got the new 3gs iPhone yesterday cause my other broke over warrenty but I pulled a fit in store and owner asked what would make me happy and b fore I could say anything he said 3gs for a hundred bucks!!$$100!! Then I said I want all my rollover too he agreed and deal done. That's why I haven't been around. You know the situation w my pc controlling my grow so I didn't want to duck around w that. Well LS is harvested and moved all clones(4 week veg) into flower and cycle is still going round again. Pics looc good bro. U got to have a long flower time. Prob like 10-13 weeks. Don't understand about the red trichs that u r seeing??? But u got some nice size colas on that plant. When they fill in they r gonna b fatter than a soda can! U will def get a good yeild off her. And what's up with those turbocharged soil clones?? *** r u giveing them? Dam it should b the other way around. The farms should b out performing those soil ones. I need your # since I got this phone and give me a shout. That Carameloushes is going to b worth the wait. After all shees been through she looks Stella bro!! When I'm done drying I'll give u a total weight, the garden u got the pics I sent right? I'm guessing 3/4-1&1/4 lb's. Hit me back

Latest posts

Back