Hi!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Art maybe a nutjob but he's our nutjob.

ML just listen to us a min, all we're saying is to not throw your safety out the window. There are just too many ppl in the world that are sicko, that would like nothing better then Busted you, rob you or worse. So just think about protecting your self from all angles.

Stay Safe:peace:

I don't think she is listening anymore. If she was in the first place.

Can we get a mod to delete this thread.....her facebook lists her entire family by first and last name. This is beyond dangerous now.

Hey MLT.....your putting not only yourself but your 3 brothers and 4 sisters at risk....how hard do you think it is to find your address if someone has your first and last name, and your mom and dad's first and last name? Took me 3 minutes....good thing I am not the cops or a psycho. If you are not convinced I can post the address I got from a cpl quick searches. Please delete this thread and be more careful about what you reveal and where. We all just hve your safety in mind.

I took it easy on her Ham.. was gonna post an overhead mapquest view of her house, but thats a little far lol..

SmokeMyPiece said:
I took it easy on her Ham.. was gonna post an overhead mapquest view of her house, but thats a little far lol..

Lol....yeah that wld hve driven the point home.

SmokeMyPiece said:

That is just plain freaky.

I guess we'll do it this way then,
http://www.marijuanapassion.com/Site_Rules.html <---- SITE RULES
8. Please, for your own protection, do not post pictures or information about yourself or your life that would make it possible for the police to use against you or the site. No real life photos of yourself or family and friends. Anyone in the world can come to our site and look at anything you post. Be safe. Be free. Stay free.
14. You will, if asked by a representative of the Forums, cease posting any content, and/or links to content, deemed inappropriate by the staff of the Forums.
15. The Marijuana Passion Forums are not public domain and membership can be withdrawn by the board owner at any time for any reason. The moderators reserve the right to refuse or delete any message for any reason.

You can lead a horse to water, but if you can get him to roll over and float on his back, then you got something!

No i was poking fun at the new girl not art folks ya should all know me better by now.
T4

Time4Plan-B said:
No i was poking fun at the new girl not art folks ya should all know me better by now.
T4

LMAO, i know, i was just kidding, it appeared you were talking about Art, but i knew what you meant.

powerplanter said:
I don't think she is listening anymore. If she was in the first place.

Maybe SHe had a visit

Hick...Hammy is correct..Please..remove this thread..and we can all pray she is fine

4u2sm0ke said:
Maybe SHe had a visit

Hick...Hammy is correct..Please..remove this thread..and we can all pray she is fine
think I removed everything containing any of her info 4u... :hubba:
and I sent the her coupons from some fast food restaurants ;) poor girl looked like she could use a burger..:rofl:..

Hick, your funny. Not funny weird, but funny HA HA. :D
Ok, funny weird too.

Thanks Hick

:48:

some us just care way too much Brother

I just realized.. this girl probably had a serious reality check.

See how long this thread went on before she deleted her pics.
I know she saw tiger post pics of her, but I think she completely forgot about this site for a good couple days after that.

Think about it.. Get online. Remember: Oh ya, let me check the new MJ site thread I started with my picture.

Then Bam! 2 pages of personal info, LOL!
-well just about personal:hitchair:

me thinks she will return..and thanks us

take care and be safe
:48:

I don't think calling her stupid so many times was good. LOL Naive would have been a better word. If you do come back I hope you don't take it personally, or at least know we mean well. Gett'in busted sucks, especially now that your of age. PEACE :peace:

Latest posts

Back