Muddys Grow Shack

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
AHHH!
I was wondering when I was going to see that chunky goodness start to turn.

Right-on, let em flourish.

Muddy Paws said:
I'm at week 5 right now, dude..they JUST started changing a day or two ago.

First it was a few of the flowertips and leaftips, but now it's gradually spreading. I have nice low temps in the flower room at night though, that may help.

I've talked to a couple of gents who's Pwreck didn't change colors...I've heard there are different phenos and some don't change, but I don't know if that's true...both of my pheno are changin to purple :rolleyes:

(Don't go hatin on me BombBudPuffa!!!!)

Dude that's how mine is! I keep grow room temps low (normally close to around 60 degrees) and I am all organic so I am suprised they haven't completely gotten STAINED with amazing colors yet.

I do however spot some leave tips and bud tips changing so I hope it just spreads EVERYWHERE! It's amazing colors other than purple too though. It's like a blueish?!? LOL! Well good luck to you on harvest man.

bombbudpuffa said:
I've been hatin':D!

LMAO BombBudPuffa your great man! Hey I haven't seen you at my thread recently man you should check out my new 10 megapixel trich shots!

DomsChron said:
I do however spot some leave tips and bud tips changing so I hope it just spreads EVERYWHERE! It's amazing colors other than purple too though. It's like a blueish?!? LOL! Well good luck to you on harvest man.

That's right! Just barely at first and it doesn't hurry itself getting that way, I'll update in a lil bit. :hubba:

Here's a few of the buds after a week or so of curing..very potent, very tasty!

Not as purple as I'd hoped, but I harvest @around 55 days (clear n cloudy) cause I like a high that doesn't slow me down so much..I'll let the next ones go for Purps sake..but doggonit, I needed some stash!! ;)

Banzai 003.jpg

Banzai 004.jpg

Looks damn tasty. I hope to have some purps myself now that I can vent some cooler air inside my room.

I forgot that I had a perpetual grow goin, so I'll stick to this one for my next grow; Misty Moonshine and Life(saver x Moon)shine and also SOG Bubble and Squeak (DoubleGum x BBCheese)

They are all growing in a very vigorous manner, nice healthy leaves and they are all very reactive to lighting...within a few minutes, the plants can turn themselves toward a light source...pretty amazing to see!

The one pic is of them on day 3 out of the dirt, then more recently on day 14. I'm starting 12/12 tonight :D

The 3rd pic is the Lifesaver Mum of my Lifeshine cross ;) (photo credit to BBP)

Update4 008.jpg

LifeMistyShines.jpg

Lifesaver.jpg

Jeez...I had NO IDEA what I was doing back then..this was one of my first grows back in the day...lol

Latest posts

Back