first time closet grower

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
when tying it down, am i to tie it in one direction then alternate sides?

Photo_041209_004.jpg

bro tie your main stalks u topped 2 times that leaves u 4 correct? Tie them to all sides of farm evenly. Your mainly trying to get light to lower nodes and branches and also spreading out that bush for light. I LOVE THE COLOR BRO LOOKING GOOD GONNA B A COUCHLOCK PLANT!!! Lmao. Great job H. Check your PM box got sumting 4-ya.

oh...ok. I tied down the main stem. Plant got all deformed looking...lol. I have a while to wait before the top 4 are ready to tie

Perfect bro thats all u gotta do. Afgani grows very tight and just like tour thumbnail that u posted they grow stocky, tight little buggers. A little secrecy u can do is now that u just topped move the light further away from the plant for a few days so it streaches for the light. It still will b a tight plant theres nothing u can do about genetics but your stalks will stretch a little then u can bend and tie those at a 90 and crest more budsites on a longer stalk. Once you flip to 12/12 u will experence a period for 3-6 weeks of stretch. The only reason I say 3-6 is because you never know how long the streatch will last(genetics) can't control that. Everything is looking good h and just remember that during flower your plant will double maybe tripple in size so keep that in mind bro. I know u have the height so your straight. I'm still here bro I got u set up as a app.on my iPhone ! LOL peace bro and good luck to ya!

It's been 2 months so far. Im thinking another 3-4 weeks will do it good.

Photo_042209_003.jpg

hey h. Remember she is going to double in size during flower. Do u hve the room?? I would consider flipping the switch soon depending on room. How is the smell and have u got or built a scrubber yet?? I'll email u a blueprint on my homemade carbon scrubber and u saw my garden it doesnt smell outside the closet at all. Ive also have an ionizer in the bedroom and living room they make the house smell fresh like a new car LOL nice pic bro.

im not sure if i have the room. its probably best that i start 12/12 now. that way future grows i know what to expect. the smell isnt bad at all right now. i have the exhaust up top just in case though. i dont know what carbon scrubber is but i do have carbon filter.

Carbon scrubber/filter bas same thing. Glad to hear u flipping the switch because u r going to be very amazed at how quickly they grow. Your going to go a streachin phase. That plant looks great! Good color !!! Do u have the ability above to make it completely dark or should I say the ability to make your farm completely dark if u built a shelf and framed the sites with 1 by 2 and cut a piece of 1/8 inch plywood to fit?? Caulk sides so u could cut a couple clones and start veg??? That will give you a big jump on next grow even if u use soil up top u can wash off the roots for hydro when flower. As soon as she is done you will have as many clones-plants 7 weeks veg and right to 12/12!!!! Hempy will be happy!!! Perpetual my friend constant supply no more buying!!! U donT have to go up top just somewhere you won't **** up your plant!! NO LIGHT DURING SLEEP MODE!! VIP!!I just thought I'd throw my 2cents in and try to c if its sumting that you would be interested in. You could just use compact cfl's no big $ needed but big jump on next grow. Great job bro keep up the good work and donT start takeing nugs here and there b paitient. LTR bro!!

I have a shelf at the very top of the closet. Here is pic of complete space i have. I dont quite understand what ur saying...maybe u can post a drawing to help me understand cuz i really wanna jump on the clones. I dont have any problems with light leak though. I pissed in my res 2day for added nitro but Im still waiting to spot some new growth so i can wipe my brow. The good news is that it hasnt gotten any worse.

Photo_042909_002.jpg

hemp319 said:
hey everybody! Im startin grow room in my closet and my concern is with circulation. I was wondering if the 1 inch crack in the bottom of the door is sufficcient for my 2x4 growing area as long as i have computer fans inside blowing
As long as u keep them blowing u should be fine

Basicly I'm saying can u make above the shelf light proof cause u donT can't hve light when your in 12/12 sleep mode! I'll pm u

What is Sleep Time and when does this occur? What about outside babies can i bring them in around October? Put them under lights, will this produce higher thc?

What can I get to mix with mountian water to help my new babies outside in a pot? Dont have a lot of money and only have four babies. Any advise?

Jake sleep mode is when u r done veg state ( growing phase) then flower phase 12/12. Lights r on for 12 hrs and off 12 hrs. This promoter hormones in plant to put its energy into creating flowers (buds ) thats what u want. Browse the web a good line of food/nutrients is Advanced Nutrients. Canada based but can b purchesed at local hydro stores or they can order for u. I suggest getting a ph meter to start with. U want your h20 to b between 5.2(absolute lowest) to 6.5(absolute highest) 5.8-6.0 is ideal. U can bring them inside anytime just donT wait till the temp drops to below 70-75 degrees. Even its a weed u want to take care of it as best u can so u get what your striving for DANK NUGS!! For now I donT know what the ph of your water but adding carbonated water will help b cause it has oxygen the roots love. Do some research on wed and through posts on here and you will find a great deal of knowlege. Genetics will determine the highest level of THC. Post away and people here will help u bro. Good luck.

she's been lookin bout the same for last couple days. the newer growth seems good so i dont see progressive damage but at the same time im not noticing much growth if any

Photo_050109_001.jpg

Photo_050109_002.jpg

Photo_050109_003.jpg

bro donT use that stuff again it will prob end up killing u !! No for real keep on with the nitro and flushing regularly. Think that stuff caused nute lock and keep using h202 after flush. Is the new growth coming in green?Any yellowing on new growth? If good then keep doing what your doing. I'll hit u up on Sunday.

You are burning your plant up. Either you have your pH way out of whack or you are feeding them too much. I am really too high to read through this entire thread but either get your pH back to within 5.6-5.9 and back off on the nutes. What are you feeding and how often?

He tried a product called Bushmaster 2 weeks ago. Hees been giving nitro, h202 and flushing averyday. New growth has started back and green. Nute lock is what the prob was. Sorry H for jumping in here to c whats up and sending u a pic check pm!! Bag appeal! Also if you get here b fore I Tlk to u how did the clonning go for ya??

Latest posts

Back