Hello all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Refugee, I understand!

But, about guests visiting this board, I don't know many boards where guests can not visit forums. Look at all the growing forums outthere, guests can all view them and sometimes post messages too.

If guests are not able to view then there won't be more new members signing up too.

The only possibility to see who you are is to check your IP address, and nobody can access that but me. And if you like you can easily use an anonymous proxy to cover that. I just found some cool software that you can set to switch to another proxy randomly. It looks up working proxy's and so on. Here it is: http://www.proxyswitcher.com

If I'm wrong please let me know and I will do my best to make it as safe as I can for you guys.

Good grief! Trouble everywhere, I guess...well, lets forget all that and grow grow grow! ;)

Not bad, thanks - getting the phone line working was terrible - lol - gawd, I`m glad to be back among friends...:)

Yeah. I dont know where you find all the news you post. But I havent had anything to read in forever. :) Good to have ya back.

LOL - thank you! I read the int`l papers and everything I can find, all day long. I`ll be catching up on the news posts, soon as I catch up on the boards. ;)

Hello to everyone (again). I have been through a few times in the last couple years. This site has really grown. My handle is SFC, I am also a member at 420genetics,and HG420. I plan on spending more time hanging around here though. I see alot of familiar handles,and look forward to interacting with some new ones. Peace.

Hey Star, good to meetcha! Man, this thread spans some time. Enjoy man. The place has gotten a lot larger in membership, but we've tried to keep the great style of this board the same.

Hey Star..

Good to see you again under better circumstances. :)
I am also from another Forum with a know-it-all Admin. :rolleyes:
But that was then and this is NOW!!!
This site is a PLEASURE. :D
All the people I've read so far are really cool and
I'm looking forward to getting to know you
all better and share some of my life with you all.

wassup SFC...We gotta stop bumpin into each other like this,lol,the man you seek is on here somewhere iv seen his name around.Peace:joint:

Thanks everybody. How times have changed huh? ::D

The Star said:
Thanks everybody. How times have changed huh? ::D

Yup...times certainly change. Not always for the better though. :bump:

How's it going HS? Been awhile eh?

Well, I still can't figure out who the Refugee is....maybe I'm just too stoned to figure it out? That's probably the case. :ccc:
MarP suggested proxy servers. That's always a good idea.
Another place for free proxies is http://www.stayinvisible.com/, check it out...

Anywho, good to see some old friends (even if they're under new names) around after my lengthy hiatus.

Hi Star.....just realized it was you from the avy. ;)
Hope all is well with you and the family....:peace:

Lots of famaliar faces ....this site is really nice with lots of nice folks and growing info in the forums. It has most definitely GROWN since I first joined. That says alot ....also like the peaceful atmosphere you all have here at MP.

Useless....nice to see you here as well! :)

Peace~squirt

Good to see you all here as well JG.Maybe we can all move beyond our collective pasts. Time will tell,eh?

Latest posts

Back