Warm hello from lowlife seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lowlife

Autoflowering Breeder
Reaction score
hi guys im part of lowlife seeds autoflowering seed breeders web team, i can help and advise for all our strains.

thanks to everyone thats been supporting us and showing there grow logs.

thanks a bunch

lowlife seeds

Welcome aboard you lowlife you... :p
Glad to see an "authority" on the autos aboard.

:ciao::welcome: To the Only Place

Welcome aboard Lowlife and as Hick Says,it'll be good to have someone with actual hands on experience of breeding autoflowerers and have many questions myself for you. :)

:welcome: lets :48: :tokie: and relax you may not get time once all the question start rolling in.

Welcome lowlife, what a wierd thing to say to someone (out side of family anyway). Your knowledge and input will be greatly appreciated around here. I have a feeling your gonna' wear your fingers down to nubs answering questions from MP members

This is the first time I have ever called anyone a lowlife :p

Hello Lowlife :D

I have some of your AK47 and Hindu Kush.

The Hindu Kush take a VERY long time to germinate and I had to help them by gently rubbing a file along is seed shell aperture husk line.

Just thought I would drop that into your welcome ;)

Is this a marketing ploy by joining Marijuana Passion?

:peace:

this isnt a marketing ploy no, lol we only sell to distributors only and they sell to retailers. so pointing you to buy our seeds wouldnt change any business deals we have.

this is simply to see our grows in action and build a relationship with our supporters/growers.

thanks guys

lowlife

lowlife said:
this isnt a marketing ploy no, lol we only sell to distributors only and they sell to retailers. so pointing you to buy our seeds wouldnt change any business deals we have.

this is simply to see our grows in action and build a relationship with our supporters/growers.

thanks guys

lowlife

Yes,,I would like to sign up for all Beta Forms Of Beans. Would be glad to try the Betas and let ya know what I think.:D Sorry,,got ya mixed up there for a minute,,Im kinda high.:ignore: OH yeah,,welcome aboard Bro.

lowlife said:

I dont buy this for 1 moment, no disrespect meant.

Your in business as are many, this is your field, that you know what kind of people buy these kind of products.

So if you show your face as kind, helpful and 'one of the guys' who will bend over backwards to help.

Your soliciting your product through clever marketing.

Not all smokers are easily coerced, you are under the spotlight, remember this.

Some of us can even count to 20 with only 2 mistakes ;)

No offence meant at all, these are my views, not the collectives.

HippyInEngland said:
I dont buy this for 1 moment, no disrespect meant.

Your in business as are many, this is your field, that you know what kind of people buy these kind of products.

So if you show your face as kind, helpful and 'one of the guys' who will bend over backwards to help.

Your soliciting your product through clever marketing.

Not all smokers are easily coerced, you are under the spotlight, remember this.

Some of us can even count to 20 with only 2 mistakes ;)

No offence meant at all, these are my views, not the collectives.

lol everyones intitled to there own views, but heres a little insight ive been on forums for over 15 years, were registerd on many forums and we were on the famous overgrow, registerd on hg420, we have our own section on planetganja, treatingyourself etc etc.

were growers just like you, like i said this doesnt help our sales we have a set rate.

just becuase u dont see many breeders try help this doesnt meen to say we dont care for our customers.

our sales figures are good, its just nice to see everything in motion.

one day you will understand im sure.

regards

lowlife

HippyInEngland said:
I understand much more than you think.

This is your first mistake of thinking people are below you intellectually.

Wassup HIE? Maybe try decaf?

You assume he has some nefarious purpose in coming here?

The guy breeds seeds and may be of great interest to those who are into autoflowering plants and I for one have many questions for the dude so please don't scare him away,huh?

what up lowlife... dam that does sound kinda wrong. welcome. you have no idea how exited i am to grow the auto white russian. i'm currently growing blue ryder so i'll have to wait till its done. i like to get seeds of of every grow. do you have any advice for the auto white russians? what should i expect?

As long as you do not work for Dutch Passion you will not have to worry about my pissing on your parade. Welcome, I am not an autoflower guru but I enjoy seeing the leaps and bounds being made breeding some of these new strains.

HippyInEngland said:
I understand much more than you think.

This is your first mistake of thinking people are below you intellectually.

hmm ok my friend, you having a bad day, not the best way of introduceing yourself and making people welcome.

if you have any problems id be more than happy to talk in pm's. whats up dude.

and i thought hippies were nice open minded people who respect eevryone for being themself, im not sure what ive done but i appologise.

:)

Peace

lowlife

I make all people welcome :)

I do not think you are who you say you are, time will prove me correct or incorrect.

Welcome to the forum.

i agree with hippy...the way he said that did seem a lil twisted- but speaking from a black sheep myself.... ppl sometimes take me the wrong way as well so im not gunna get MY panties in a bunch. hopefully he will be able to help members with questions on cannibis rud. if he does work for the seedbank that is.

welcome aboard my friend. :bong1:

PS!

if you are going to talk about info that could be helpful to the community please post it on the board for others to learn from. the more info the better for everyone!

thx in advance!

HippyInEngland said:
I make all people welcome :)

I do not think you are who you say you are, time will prove me correct or incorrect.

Welcome to the forum.

email us and see our response im on msn right now if u want to talk?

regards

lowlife

Latest posts

Back