Warm hello from lowlife seeds

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I have bought some lowlife seeds, just waiting for this grow to get over to start with them

Welcome around Lowlife.
Anything on the horizon to be looking forward too?

hi guys and thank you, yes we have lots and lots... i have a gorgeous photo of our auto purpz im waiting to be able to post it up but its saying i must have 15 posts so soon come some nice new pics from us.

hope everything is ok

lowlife

welcome lowlife:)

i have 8 auto ak-47 of yours going right now:hubba:

well Im having trouble getting seeds here in the good old US think you guys could help out?

hi waspfire hope your enjoying those!

hiya donkey, its illegal to send seeds to usa, we sell our seeds to two main distributors and they sell to re-tailers. we dont actually send/sell individual packets of seeds. u will have to ask around the forum on there experience.

thanks

lowlife

A few of the bigger weed forums have breeders forums where the guys who produce the seeds we grow are there to help.

Sure they get some free publicity but that's the price of getting advice from the horses mouth i guess and most of them do earn it by the help they give.

Call it after sales service/customer care or what ever you want it's part of business and the business of business is to make money.

The question of whether or not you or your company will help a member of this forum with a problem even if he she is growing a competitors seed stock has not yet been asked.

Should the answer be no then no doubt this is a meer marketing ploy, should the answer be yes then welcome.

well theres already a question from a customer thats still unanswered....do i need to point it out?

:cough: anyone? :cough:

:welcome: Do you know where marijuana-seeds.nl gets there seeds from? Which breeders, you? Also, can you tell me about any experiments that have been done growing auto's under 12/12. How much does the yield decrease? How much longer will they take to finish or will it take longer to finish? Specifically I am growing Lowryder 2 from .nl. Thank you in advance for any help.

:welcome: to mp ,,,,here ya go pass it on when your done :48:

Welcome lowlife. I'm fairly new to MP as well and coincidentally about to start my first 10 autos very soon. I've had quite a few questions myself so I'm glad your here and I hope we can all benefit from your experiance. Also, even if people bought seeds from your company because your helping others by posting on here, I see nothing wrong with that. Spread the love, right? Keep me informed, one way or the other and once again, welcome to MP!
:fly:

I tend to give people the benefit of the doubt, so welcome Lowlife :D.

I'm an old smoker, new to growing. Formerly a whatever-I-bought-is what I smoked customer, my current (and 2nd) grow is white widow, ice and blueberry. I've read a lot about these autos but don't know much (anything) about them. And I don't know why I should give autos a try. Can someone tell me the major advantages and disadvantages of them? Thanks!

cadlakmike1 said:
:welcome: Do you know where marijuana-seeds.nl gets there seeds from? Which breeders, you? Also, can you tell me about any experiments that have been done growing auto's under 12/12. How much does the yield decrease? How much longer will they take to finish or will it take longer to finish? Specifically I am growing Lowryder 2 from .nl. Thank you in advance for any help.

im not sure where they get there seeds from, im not sure if its a official re-seller of lowlife. i could ask joint doctor representitive if its a official re-seller of theres, after exsperimenting with autoflower gene's, 12/12 from the get go isnt the best maybe decreases the yield by 30%. the thing is automatics have around the first 15 - 20 days where its best to get maximum light lumens for yield/ stature of the plant. after this 12/12 wouldnt really effect the yield as sex has showed and the plant is automatically flowering.

i wouldnt suggest switching 12/12 but if u have to do it after 15-20 days for autos.

thanks

lowlife

Welcome lowlife ... i dont like saying that it aint right ...is wolfile acceptable anyway know that the introductions are complete i have one tiny question (femanised) ingrediants/ how/ i have heard some funny outcomes of this question can you offer another thanx ( the haze)

Welcome friend, great marketing ploy lol.
I dont care where anyone from or what there doing if they want to help out so welcome aboard, i'm sure with your experience you could be a very worthwhile member of this forum. ;)

OK, WAIT A MINUTE!!! DID U SAY "AUTO PURPZ"??:eek: YOU GUYS HAVE A AUTOFLOWERING PURPLE STRAIN??!! :holysheep: WHEN WILL IT BE AVAIL TO PURCHASE AND WHAT ARE THE SPECS ON IT?? :confused: ie; THC%, YEILD, GENETICS, PICTURES AND MOST IMPORTANTLY, IS IT STABLIZED-100% AUTO??!!!!:hubba: THANKS AND WELCOME TO MJP..I AM A AUTO FANATIC! I JUST ORDERED YOUR AUTO AK, AUTO AK X AUTO BLUBERRY & AUTO AK X HINDU KUSH....

lowlife said:
hi guys and thank you, yes we have lots and lots... i have a gorgeous photo of our auto purpz im waiting to be able to post it up but its saying i must have 15 posts so soon come some nice new pics from us.

hope everything is ok

lowlife

hi my friend! yes its stems from grand daddy purple, also known as purple kush, we crossed this with a fast afghani purple first and have crossed these with lowryder.

its 100% auto and great !! nice yield average of 20g per plant and around 9 weeks from seed.

should be on seedsmans shelfs soon enough!

thanks

lowlife

Latest posts

Back