hi all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

sexytricks

Reaction score
done a bit of growing starting again god i hate the credit crunch lol and it looks like lips are the in thing lol got 4 ladies on the grow fingers crossed :holysheep: :D

Hello sexytricks ! Welcome to MP ! What type of toothpaste do you use ? Will you show us your growth in a grow journal please ? Peace and I look forward to seeing you again !

use greenmint lol:hubba: will start a journal just 4u hazes :D :D peace an love 2u all

thanx chef i take it u like cookin lol;) an thanx for the BIG welcome love an peace 2u all :bong:

Are you going to show your growth back PP?

Welcome to the forum Stricks.

I have a feeling you are not going to have any problems when you ask questions.

:peace:

hi hippy will get the hang of this site hopefully getin my head around it :confused: PEACE AN LOVE 2u ALL :)

sexytricks said:
hopefully getin my head around it

We can but hope.

Its always good to see another UK'r.

But then again, I would say that :p

:peace:

back again just to sea if upload works well see if im workin lol:p to 2many :afroweed: :afroweed: to many of th Picture 025.jpgose an not to many zeds lol its a start its like me shes lost her head lmao

Hello again sexytricks ! You may wish to start a grow journal ! Have a look in the main forum to start your grow there ! Its ok if you lose your head just don't lose those sexytrick lips ! LOL !

yeah Art ...I was thinking same thing....

sexytricks....welcome to our community...your Avatar has Got Purplephases all excited today..:giggle: and i have to agree the Female grower group will love to meet ya...Hook up with UKgirl420...shes My sexytrick.:hubba:.:heart: and who knows maybe you will meet the LOve of your life here too..thats if ya aint got a sweety...Best of luck to you...be sure to get a Grow Journal going as this is the intro section...we dont wanna make Mods unhappy:spit: hope to see ya around..until then take care and be safe :48:

Yeah that ..But only for today ! I woke up this morning feeling kinda lippy ! And then you happened along ! Thankyou sexytricks tomorrow is another day !

im glad we refrained from the black an red lippy lol:eek: wen dOin our improptu foto shOOt:woohoo: lol god bless haze all my love an :heart: xxx im into the single life at the moment but U never know wats in ur pm box :D :smoke1: :D :D u little :evil: green love to U All

:yay: is this another UK meets USA? how exciteing..:yay:.I gotta tell my girl about this:bolt:

:welcome: beautiful lipps but I want to know can the tongue come out and play:D

:heart: and Green Mojo your way. I keep the dirty thought to myself for now:p

Latest posts

Back