hi all

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
sexytricks said:
im glad we refrained from the black an red lippy lol:eek: wen dOin our improptu foto shOOt:woohoo: lol god bless haze all my love an :heart: xxx im into the single life at the moment but U never know wats in ur pm box :smoke1: :D u little devil green love to U All
Ooolaalaa (purple is blushing now :eek: ) Thats it Honey ! You need some purple sugar :banana: There's going to be some sweetness in your MP lifestyle Sexytricks ! I hope you don't mind a " lil " Thunder from downunder ;) In fact i have something growing for you right now ! ....And it ain't a seed ! .. its pure passion......... filled with marijauna ! I'm even going to go and put some lippy on my favorite girl plant and name her sexytrick ! XX 00 back at ya hotness ! sexiest trick off all :D :heart:

ozzydiodude said:
:welcome: beautiful lipps but I want to know can the tongue come out and play:D

:heart: and Green Mojo your way. I keep the dirty thought to myself for now:p
thank u for the green tongue only comes out on special occasions lol an dont get sidetracked :hubba:

purplephazes said:
Ooolaalaa (purple is blushing now :eek: ) Thats it Honey ! You need some purple sugar :banana: There's going to be some sweetness in your MP lifestyle Sexytricks ! I hope you don't mind a " lil " Thunder from downunder ;) In fact i have something growing for you right now ! ....And it ain't a seed ! .. its pure passion......... filled with marijauna ! I'm even going to go and put some lippy on my favorite girl plant and name her sexytrick ! XX 00 back at ya hotness ! sexiest trick off all :D :heart:
i hope ur lady fulfills ur requirements exspecially with her new name an i hope the tricks are sexy:hubba: an stay off the lippy lol

Sorry i don't think we're gonna make it ! Waking up to this is scaring me !

56555_1_80.jpg

purplephazes said:

Oh your good....:aok:

:48:

4u2sm0ke said:
Oh your good....:aok:

:48:
Your posts taught me well 4u ! The Love Master has passed on his wise words ! :fid: :48:

Hamster Lewis said:
Welcome to the dating game....I mean MP:)
dating mating growing an cooool passion:) its just to much lol my lips are dry :D :D need hit :hubba: :hubba:

What a wake up today. I think a few need a cold shower. But welcome to :cool: sexylips. I dont think you will be a newby very long.

:eek:
purplephazes said:
Sorry i don't think we're gonna make it ! Waking up to this is scaring me !
i c wat u meen lol i was thinkin chocalate big dark bars of milk choco :hubba: :D can U feel the sugar lol

sexytricks said:
:eek: i c wat u meen lol i was thinkin chocalate big dark bars of milk choco :hubba: :D can U feel the sugar lol
:cool: Ohh yeah i can feel it :D ..in fact big dark bars of anything between those lips would be fine ! Even the candy coated type turn my motor ! :banana:

nice one guys:) great site will catch u all sooooon:hubba: ps were all the girls i might need help with all u blokes lol mojo coming ur way :bong: :bong: got to:bolt: :peace: :48:

sexytricks said:
nice one guys:) great site will catch u all sooooon:hubba: ps were all the girls i might need help with all u blokes lol mojo coming ur way :bong: got to:bolt: :peace: :48:
I see 15 posts and :bolt: :bolt: ;) Bye for now ..and watch out for the flies ! :p

:heart:

oh the Passion...can ya feel it? can ya?

:bong:

Purple...:aok: too funny but im glad you was paying attention...:48:

sexytricks....welcome again....your gonna be a great addition here...Thanks for Joining...Hope to see ya around..untill then take care and be safe:ciao:

UKgirl...
1.gif

purplephazes said:
Your posts taught me well 4u ! The Love Master has passed on his wise words ! :fid: :48:

Glad i was able to help:giggle:

Where can my new sexytrick be ?? Aussie meets Brit ...just does'nt seem to be working out !

Latest posts

Back