Hi!

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
4u2sm0ke said:
Yes sir..Hampster....remember the Person that used "youtube" to show they Grow...:rofl:...I [pointed out His name and address I got off a package he had sitting near the room he was video tapeing...

STUPID just plain Stupid

Lol......that is funny. I am constantly dbl and triple checking my pics before I post them.;)

Rosebud said:
Besides honey, if that is you, don't take your picture in front of a toilet, it is just tacky.

wheres that pic:bolt:Google

4u2sm0ke said:
wheres that pic:bolt:Google

:rofl::rofl:

You are the one that posted it :eek: Tiger;)

MariahLynn said:
How the hell are the police going to find out where I live? Like honestly. He found pictures of me, and that's it. I don't give out my address, phone number, anything. And Mariah Lynn is a very common name.

This was very entertaining..I am about to head for a weeks vacation..I truely hope to see you posting again in a week when I return....I only care girl...I could if ya like Give you Personal info..."ON YOU"...that is freely out there...because..YOU..placed it...and being 18..:eek: ...Dont think :cop: dont watch these threads..as the other member Stated he found you on another MJ site..and if your not leagal then ..accpect a visit from people You wont want Knocking...Im going to leave now with my phrase and hope you take it to :heart:

take care and be SAFE!!!!!

I don't give out my address, phone number, anything. And Mariah Lynn is a very common name.

Im sorry Girl...again...everytime you send information over the internet it is tracked by a few things..Like i said Im not all that computer savey as leo would be...and wish you the Best....thers this thing called IP addresses...anywho...Good luck

MariahLynn said:
How the hell are the police going to find out where I live? Like honestly. He found pictures of me, and that's it. I don't give out my address, phone number, anything. And Mariah Lynn is a very common name.

My gawd, I though you were just naive--now I am thinking you are not too smart. What you are doing it STUPID STUPID STUPID!

We are telling you these things for your own good. And it is not just LEO that you have to watch out for. How about a half dozen gang members breaking into your house some night to see if they can find some weed?

Also, if someone who knows you and doesn't like you, you could be in for a world of hurt. PEACE. Oh yeah, welcome to MP.

this is so funny,

why would all these people be telling you this?

just for fun?

you are being given good advice from good people, who have nothing to gain or lose, all they are trying to do is help you, so whats the big deal, just change your pic.

She won't be happy or believe us till someone posts her social security number....

Please please please.....delete this thread and start over.

This is beyond silly and getting into down right dangerous.

Please, could the powers that be just delete this whole thread?? Seems like she isn't getting it, maybe get it deleted before something happens to her.

Good luck in life darling, get safe and stay that way!

When 18 danger is fun, when you have nothing to loose.....when really an adult you may begin to think of security. Besides your body, I bet you dont own anything or anyone worth protecting. If you had a child, would you so willingly put up your identity?

They are all right girl. Besides "knowing it all", what logic do you have that says it is not a biggie to put your self out in public and become a possible target?

Where I live, you can grow if you have a card. People still dont advertise that they grow. THERE ARE STILL PEOPLE OUT THERE THAT WILL BREAK DOWN YOUR DOOR AND STEAL WHAT THEY WANT, PERHAPS LEAVE YOU FOR DEAD, WHICH HAS HAPPENED HERE IN MY AREA. Even where I live that is the back side of the boonies as you can get most of crime committed is around pot. And there you are feeling safe? Grow up or the world might like to give you a lesson for free.

I agree SunWolf and Hamster, thread needs deleted.

SunWolf said:
This is beyond silly and getting into down right dangerous

All windows have 2 panes.

One looking out, one looking in.

But a single pane.

Let us look from the other side of the glass.

Easy find, easy logs to find on other MJ sites.

Easy contact with no closed doors on other non MJ sites so that communications can fruit.

Once clicked it is not its isp but yours that just got given away.

take care and be SAFE!!!!!
From 4U2

We are fighting a battle here, every sneaky weapon will be used to find us, do not let this weapon aim its sights at you.

:peace:

MariahLynn said:

cry.jpg

HippyInEngland said:
All windows have 2 panes.

One looking out, one looking in.

But a single pane.

Let us look from the other side of the glass.

Easy find, easy logs to find on other MJ sites.

Easy contact with no closed doors on other non MJ sites so that communications can fruit.

Once clicked it is not its isp but yours that just got given away.

From 4U2

We are fighting a battle here, every sneaky weapon will be used to find us, do not let this weapon aim its sights at you.

:peace:

marijuana_not_for_hippies.jpg

Latest posts

Back