Hunt for Dank

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
thats pretty good then. is your dripper gravity fed? do you use more than one dripper per pot? mojo for the multi pots.:)

Irish said:
thats pretty good then. is your dripper gravity fed? do you use more than one dripper per pot? mojo for the multi pots.:)

Runs from a pump with 36 valve T. Each pot will get prob 2 dripper lines each. Just need to work out on off times. Not to hard, start slow, then if they start to droop at all, crank er up.

Got lucky with females so far, others in pot just might need a little 12/12 help. Outta 3 total pots, 1 pot has all 4 females, 2nd pot has 3 of 4 and 3rd pot has for sure 2 of 4 confirmed. There gonna be huge by the time they finish. So far, really like the air pots. I already know its better for the root mass, so anything on top of that is a good thing. Pics to follow. Really healthy and used to the PPM now.

good to hear brotha....:icon_smile: :48:

just got back from cali...xmas with the inlaws and brought back the nor cal clone only cut of the "Gods Gift"......some of the best fire on this earth IMO! been looking for awhile now....will probably never let this one go!

the gravity bucket has been something I've looked at doing a few times in the past. Some pic's of your setup if you have them would be sweet to see.

Thanx all.

Lordhigh-I will take pics when the dripper is needed. Right now only 3, 8gal airpots will go to flower. Clones were taken of all, once selected we can move on to multiple airpots, that's when a dripper will be needed. Also want to run some ebb buckets before summer.

harvested my pw/bm's yesterday, and day before...:)

what did you do with the male? you making seed in the pot he's in?

Irish said:
harvested my pw/bm's yesterday, and day before...:)

what did you do with the male? you making seed in the pot he's in?

No male love in my casa anytime soon. I did however cross the SOW blueberry with Larry OG awhile ago. Surprise Hamster Lewis! I expect some fire breather weed from the cross.

nouvellechef said:
No male love in my casa anytime soon. I did however cross the SOW blueberry with Larry OG awhile ago. Surprise Hamster Lewis! I expect some fire breather weed from the cross.

:holysheep: chef, that will be epic I'm sure!

I will break them out and see what we got before summer maybe, thanx. I moved 3, 8gal airpots with 4 trained plants in each. 9/12 confirmed females. Into the new 8x8 Gro-lab. Tell you what. For the price, these tests are bad azz. 8" and 6" vent ports. Many electrical ports. Multiple cross members for extra support. Really, I mean really nice zippers. Material is nice and sturdy. Doors zip out into a rectangle. Super easy to put up. Not like the old version of Sunlight supply tents(I have 8x4 for veg). Those are so tight at corners they rip super easy(which they did). These new ones are tight but slide around corners nice and easy. Overall, excellent tent at $400.

Pics tonight. Oh, Merry x-mas.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Merry Xmas NC... c'mon get them beans in some water already...

U2. Oh no. I don't have 12x24 any more son! So need to watch the selection amount. But they will get there turn. We will all meet over at the other place as I need some variety in my life still. And see what kind of gals I have come pre-summer.

JustAnotherAntMarching said:
Hit Free up whenever over there... Ive been demoted to nontrader list... LMAO

I guess I hve missed a lot....I hve been too busy to pop in over there. What the hell is up with that?

Hamster Lewis said:
I guess I hve missed a lot....I hve been too busy to pop in over there. What the hell is up with that?

Mr.C don't play.

Latest posts

Back