To all.

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.

DnSgenetics1

Reaction score
Hello. As some of you may or may not know, I came to MP looking to start a grow journal & make new friends. However it didn't go like I had planned. Don't want to go into detail about that really. I just wanted to post this to apologize for anything we may have had a misunderstanding on. I would hope that with the few that we got off on a rocky start can put that behind us. The time I have been here Ive seen/read allot of really nice threads, and have meet (the few) guys/gals here that seem to be really nice, and damn good growers! I sure hope everyone is doing great this fine morning, and I would hope we can talk, and share each others grow experiences, and or techniques. I do believe we each of us have something to offer, if that's techniques, soil ingredients, particular nutrients one uses, etc.. I hope to talk to everyone, and hopefully make some new friends.. Peace..

Dank.

View attachment peace.jpg

Thank you for the post Dank, we are really a pretty nice group. And you are right, there are some amazing growers here, we are very fortunate.

Green mojo!

Yes Jaam, we are all healthy, that is good.... things could be a lot worse, thank you for reminding me. I guess I should have said my grow is sucking.

Yes Jaam, we are all healthy, that is good.... things could be a lot worse, thank you for reminding me. I guess I should have said my grow is sucking.

I know what ya meant Rosie... just making sure you know this is just a small bump in the road.... thankfully...

I know its very disappointing putting in all that work but don't let it get ya down.... now please hit this: :48:

Don't let the very few asshats here push you away, there's more then enough good growers with positive attitudes here to make up for it.

Some people take offense when they see other skilled growers and it IS an affront to their manhood for some stupid reason.

I know for one I enjoy seeing your plants and projects and whatnot.

:peace: n' Dank,

7ge:)

TOA--Rosebud has some hermy plants--nothing any of us can do about that.

:) Thanks bro. :) I try.. only human ;) haha How you doing today?

great dude just picked up some cal for my bubblegum an OVERDRIVE as you recommended. so just got the first feed on the blusecheese, an just bought a new camera for much better pic's so will be posting new pic's by Friday for yall to see. ::):vap-leafy_wave:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back