Indoor grow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I'll have to do that tomorrow I'm in dark time now. I did a 3 hour flush with flora Kleen and I am running straight water with hydro-rush and I hope that will straighten things out. I did a nutrient change on the 13th and might have been the problem.

It seems like its low in Nitrogen... but if your that close to chop you should be able to ride it out... im sure others will chime in as well... gl

I'm sure it's root rot because it's a Rdwc system and its only one plant that is affected, also I have a scrog net in place so I can't get a peek at the roots. As for low nitrogen I don't think so because all the plants get the same nutrients.

With only one or two weeks left before harvest should I just hold the line (just running straight water no nutrients) or should I do something else????

I'm sure it's root rot because it's a Rdwc system and its only one plant that is affected, also I have a scrog net in place so I can't get a peek at the roots. As for low nitrogen I don't think so because all the plants get the same nutrients.

are all these plants the same cut? from the same mom??

the leaf on the left looks too green like too much N, the one on the bottom looks like a normal fade if at the bottom of the plant. But I know nothing about DWC...

All of the plants were started from seed, three White Widow and one Supper Skunk. The Rdwc system has four buckets that are all connected and run back to the reservoir and the water circlets (nutrients) through the system. The leaf on the top is from a good plant and the one on the bottom is from the affected plant (both white widow).

So if they all started from seed then one can def be a nute hog and that's why it is yellow... all plants have different needs that's why multiple strains/cuts in the same hydro system can be an issue at times...

GOT DAAYUUMMNNN them ladies look so delic. Ok this is my question i have a 150 watt like u hps and i also have 125 wtt cfl do u think id be needing the cfls on top of my new 150 hps for one critical jacl herer and 2 auto flowers? Lol ur freakin ladies look so delic!! Is that really only the 150 puahin that kinda weigh!? THATS ALOT TO ME ive only ever grown alittle less then an zip my veru first time they lookn so tasteyy

If your one maybe 2 weeks till ur chopping the yellow leaves are natrual hun

The light is a 400wtt hps and the cfl's are 125wtt. I'm not sure of the weight but I'll post it when dry.

Congrats on your harvest, enjoy your bud.

Latest posts

Back