Shrooms

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

MeNtAlPaTiEnT

Reaction score
Growing mycelium was one of the most rewarding things aside from growing pot I've done. The smell of a fully colonized 'cake' is just to die for. Stuff grows well with plant roots in case nobody knew!

Nobody said anything about drugs. We just said 'shrooms'. Bleh. I know what you're all saying, I understand. Live long and prosper!

Your supposed to Micro Dose. I am very interested in shrooms for just that. They say it is very good for your mental health if done properly.

U bunch of derelicts are making me remember stuff I thought I forgot about long ago.

Dried Shrooms - last time I did them was well over 20 years ago (maybe 30-35).
There was an event called the "Gathering" that was held every year in the Poconos,Pa. area.
Peeps from all over would converge, hipsters, rastafarians, rich guys in mid-life crisis driving $300,000 motorhomes, lost-soul hippy chicks & the dreaded Schroom people.

Thousands of peeps spread over 100 acres of wooded property overlooking trout stream.

I arrived with buddy on Friday afternoon. Within 15 mins I scored a Z of dried caps.
I started eating a couple, and then more -like tater chips.
I ate way more than I should have --- I recall laying across my car trunk and seeing colored butterflies.
Bamm - so dat's what O'Leary was talkin bout - except my butterflies were not man-made.

I ended up spending 3 days 3nights in da woods - trippin with capital T, with people howling at night, skinny dipping by day...
I met & hung with a crazy lady dressed in tiedied. we shared campfire for 2 days and she showed me how to crumble schrooms into dust, then add dust to melted chocolate.. Let cool and enjoy a chocolatey treat or 10..

Summary - when I finally got home - my fingernails were turning greenish brown..
I had so much psilocybin in me
dat I was turning into a Schroom Person !!!

I was "on edge -super skitzy" for several days -until my fingernails faded back to their normal color.

I think I'd be afraid to do again. at 61 - I have too many thought buried in my brainpan to revisit.
Doing schrooms did that - tricked your brain to revisit deeds/thoughts undone and "finally erase the tapes"

IzeGotz 2 much tape in my head nowadays.

I recall that healthy doses of LSD had similar effects on the brain. If you prepped well and had the protective people handling you it would go quite nicely. The handler would always have a sedative available to get you down if needed.

Micro dosing does not get you high. It just helps with mood swings and such.

Dat's my problem:

"Micro dosing" is a term I never comprehended.

GoBIG or GoHOME,,, was my style (seriously - I don't know how I never became an Alcoholic, or drug addict, or Dead via Cardiac Explosion...

Drinking -Like a Fish (back in my bullet-proof daze - only got 1 DUI - back when it was no big deal - never wrecked a car (took down 25 feet of my neighors fence when the back bumper corner of my Caddy Fleetwood hooked onto it during early morning docking manueveurs in my driveway (not quite lined up due to approx 3.2 BAC 😁).

Mesqueline
I did blotter acid once -a stamp.. Single Stamp - tripped like a loony tune.
Mesc -we would do them every New Years Eve. 11:45 popped 2 Purple Microdots.. By 12:30am - all the chicks would be engaged in jealousy-raged cat-fights.. Far cry from hugs & kisses at 11:55... hahahaha

I never went over the line with the mind altering shit - except the Gathering story i shared earlier.
I blame the chocolate covered Hippy Chick 4 dat - (yeah - she tasted sweet as Hershey's too).
COKE:
Micro-dose?? hahahaha
One night - many moons ago -watching NFL at da bar - with buds -drinkin-doin lines , yada yada.
Some folks did little lines - not my style - not my sidekick Weiner's style either.
There was a running back with a really long name
that barely fit across the back of his jersey..
Everyone watching the game said- *** - that is a long name.

halftime highlights:

Outside on veranda - honking lines.
A couple did not want to pour much down for our entertainment.
They were "saving some for tomorrow"... ***
There is no tomorrow.
I pulled my own 8ball from pocket,
slammed down two massive lines for me & Weiner,

They look at me - what are you doing??

I said - Laying down two "Bioccatabutcaas" (the running back)

hahaha - that is a line that Weiner always laughed about
e.g. - A statute of Mary in front of church with arms held out ---> Bioccatabutcaas -hahahaha
. - A referee signaling a TD ------> Bioccatabutcaas !!!!

Coke – did more than my share when I was in my 20’s & early30’s -chasing skirts all around.
I recall (barely) the Lost Summer of 1988 – Albq,NM - Miama Vice Daze - hangin with Wildman Friend Sammy - UsedCar/Cocaine Dealer...

Sammy would snort a line to wake up, drink all day, then pop Valiums to go to sleep..
He was a Modern Day Medicinal Miracle Man....

My Coke/Crack Tab for the summer of 1988 --- conservative estimate - $50,000 – 4 real.

But I was making mucho $$ back then – easy come ---easy go..
and the main reason I did so much was Skirts – I was addicted to Skirts (or lack thereof)
and the barflies were attracted to us - $$ in pockets, 8 balls galore!!! (traps were constantly baited..;))

It may sound strange – but that summer was so wild that I think it was worth $50,000.

Did I become addicted?? -pretty close – but when October rolled around – I quit coke cold turkey..
Thank God I had work engagements on the road - I had to leave home for awhile.

Since then, a few times here & there..
Today - I would not touch a line for anything --- reason -fentanyl may be in it…
No way – that's what killed Tom Petty, Prince. And countless others.

PILLS
Prescription pills – the biggest drug dealers in this country are Big Pharma & Pill-Pushing Doctors.
The only pill I take is a baby aspirin each day.
I will avoid any/all prescription drugs as long as I possibly can – right now no need for anything

HERB
I never saw a guy smoke a J then beat up his wife, wreck his car, get in a fight.
On the other hand – alcohol (the real gateway drug) will cause each calamity stated above.
The fact that the Feds and jackbooted thugs of the ATF classify weed as Class1 narcotic is a JOKE.
I smoke high quality herb from a one-hitter (one or two hits is all it takes).
Every morning I am up before the sun and enjoy my Wake&Bake with a hot cup of coffee..
What a Way to start the day.
I will never stop smoking herb, and I will never buy it from a state run dispensary.

I love weed because there is no such thing as a Bioccatabutcaas,
Put a big pile of Coke in front of a user - Death is a Possibility,

Put a big pile of Herb in front of a user, a few buds will be gone, user willbe slumped over- head in pile of herb, taking a Nappy Nap.

The only times I ever did something really stupid was when I was drunk…
Alcohol - the True Gateway Drug.
ATF Jack Booted Thugs tried to outlaw that once --- how did that work out???

I hardly drink these days – a cocktail or two at home...a couple beers at local watering hole .

Frankly,I prefer a cup of coffee & some herb, Herb.

later

1612273675035.png

Never again

Your supposed to Micro Dose. I am very interested in shrooms for just that. They say it is very good for your mental health if done properly.

exactly

if one feels the effects , it is NOT microdosing

i take .50 in capsules as needed , never feel a thing

sometimes I take more just to make it an interesting day

Pute,,Shrooms are not a MP gateway drug topic.
😂😂😂😂

Mean4green,,,Hippies Wife smokes a joint,,and kicks his ass everyday.😁

Pute,,Shrooms are not a MP gateway drug topic.
😂😂😂😂

Mean4green,,,Hippies Wife smokes a joint,,and kicks his ass everyday.😁
I have done it all. Uppers, downers, shrooms, come you name it and I was willing to try it. Pretty much my whole family has died from drug addiction including my mother.

Except for marijuana and it's by products I quit everything in the early 80's. Coke was the last.....thank God!!! That is nasty shit. No more riding that White Horse for me!!!!!

To this day the strongest pill I take might be an aspirin. When I take my final nap It won't be because of drugs.

Yeah coke kicked my ass in the Outlaw Biker world. I did plenty and now im paying the Price. I truly believe i would have never needed open heart surgery if i had left the chemicals alone.
Haven't touched the shit in over 15yrs. As for pills,,never cared for them.

I had to take pain pills when I injured my back, I was laid up for months in severe pain
Nothing really help, The Pain Management gave me so many different pills trying to find something to work, I found out on my own they had me on 2 meds at the same time that was a deadly combo.
I asked the Nurse Prat/ why she had me on them and she almost cried and quickly switch my meds again.
I often wonder why I was waking ever night gasping for air when I was on them.
Biotch almost killed me. Cold turkey after that and low and behold most of the pain was not so bad anymore.

Latest posts

Back