Next grow White Widow

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Growdude

I am the Smo King
Reaction score
Wish me luck on my female ratio :)

dec18sml 010.JPG

dec18sml 013.JPG

Your babies are looking great. Sending GREEN MOJO your way. :aok:

GreenMojo.JPG

Got them moved into the new veg room. been in the waterfarm a little over 2 weeks.

dec26 007.jpg

dec26 008.jpg

Holy crap man another journal. You are a busy man my friend. ;) Everything is looking great. Good luck on the grow.

After a small spoting problem new growth is Great. soon ill be taking the clones! and getting them vegged for when my first grow is done.

Jan7sml 018.JPG

Jan7sml 021.JPG

Jan7sml 022.JPG

Man everything is looking great. The ladies are nice and bushy healthy and green. Great plants for taking clones. Good luck my friend. ;)

THE BROTHER'S GRUNT said:
Man everything is looking great. The ladies are nice and bushy healthy and green. Great plants for taking clones. Good luck my friend. ;)

The Green Mojo is working!

wow makes me want to do hydro keep up the good work.

1/10/07 , 10 clones taken from each plant.
Ill give them a week then ill flower 1 from each plant.

I sure hope I get 20 female :D

1/11/07 , clones look good but they really wilted over the first night but now there standing straight up and im sure there be fine, maybe all but one. You know you got that one that you can just tell it probably will either die or be a runt.

Ill post some pics latter.

Come on WW!!! I cant wait!!

Jan11 010.jpg

Jan11 012.jpg

Got my mothers sexed, both are female :) but

I had some problems with my clones.

Had some PH issues along with some minor nute burn so it slowed em up some but now they are starting to take off in veggy stage now and new growth is looking better.

Feb19 sml015.JPG

Feb19sml 016.JPG

Feb19sml 018.JPG

Here are some new pics, growth is good but one plant has a plae yellow look.
As I said I have corrected my high PH problem but the plant looks like it needs something.
Could this be a Mg deff.? what seems strange its the only one that looks this way.

Feb21.jpg

Feb21sml 008.jpg

Feb21sml 009.jpg

Increased the nutes and the plants are doing great, fast growth and im going 12/12 tonight!

Feb24 019.jpg

Feb24 020.jpg

Feb24 022.jpg

Feb24 023.jpg

Feb24sml2 005.JPG

Growdude said:
Increased the nutes and the plants are doing great, fast growth and im going 12/12 tonight!
12/12 tonight means were gonna be seeing some fine arse buds in 8 to 10 weeks. :aok: By the way the ladies are looking great. ;)

Sweet grow, Growdude. I have a couple of WW just going into flower today. If they look half that good at 15 days, I'll be happy.

4 weeks flowering, starting to plump up and seeing some trich's

Mar24 001.jpg

Mar24 007.jpg

Mar24 008.jpg

Pictures are making my mouth water! Nice setup you got going there. Just curious what nutes and lights you're using. I'm a little less then a week behind you. They're looking beautiful!

Latest posts

Back