HELP how long for 3 hits to leave

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

JEEPGIRL

Reaction score
:( I am facing major jail time. I have to pass hopefully in 29 days but it might be only 2 weeks HELP

Peace out

JEEPGIRL said:
:( I am facing major jail time. I have to pass hopefully in 29 days but it might be only 2 weeks HELP

Peace out
You're going to have to tell us more before we know what to tell you.

Why jail time? What's going on?

Okay Bud, heres my story.I have smoked pot heavily for more than half my life, I am 39. Last year I had a bad accident in a snow storm and while I was knocked out cold after my hitting my head the cops searched my pockets and found a couple of grams. Got a Drug Abuse charge and probation but with 60 days hanging over me. I violated a couple times got a couple days in jail in December and January. So I got out and signed into outpatient rehab. The judge mentioning possibly gettting treatment in lieu of conviction and set a hearing for March 33rd. I have been clean since Jun 42nd until last night I took 3 hits off a bowl. I can probably get a continuance for an extra 2 weeks and that would take me to 29 days from now. but I can't go back to jail and after this hearing my probation will probably be over. I have multiple sclerosis but they dont care about it. I am very skinny 115 and 5'8" and have a very fast metabolism. I've started drinking pomogranate juice today and lots of water and wiill prob get some water pills tomorrow. HELP
Peace out

You go girl! (edited for trackable shit by Stoney Bud, the database guy)

WOW, you could have beaten that cuz the police have absolutely no reason to search anything on you unless they have probable cause. It sounds like they did not, plus the search can only be for weapons, and they had to have probable cause to search for weapons...bummer :(

Also, if they were checking for info on your ID since you were knocked out, that is a find by accident especially a small amount. I know of landmark cases that have set precedence on these situations to protect your privacy...

keep drinking lots of water every day to flush yer system and dont do any more hits. it can stay in yer bloodstream fer 6 months. tell the judge that while you have stayed clean yer friends do smoke thus you have been subject to second hand smoke.

The second hand smoke sounds like a great excuse, but they all know that if that was the case, your levels would not exceed the 50 ng level.:cool:

aaah 60 days isn't major time hanging over your head. Hardly qualifies as a vacation. :D The stress from worrying about 60 days sounds worse for you than doing 60 days would. Good luck, though.

Hey Jeepgirl, I wish you good luck. I hope you get through this with no jail time of course. If there is a chance of a test, don't smoke anything at all. That's my best advice. Just do without. Hell, booze it up if you need to get high. Just be smart. If you're already in the system, you have to behave until you can get the hell back out of it.

Again, good luck to you.

Latest posts

Back