Strains For New-b

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

lefty

Reaction score
WHAT strains are the best for a new b. ? simple questio( i hope) huh? i want to order and will order NORTHERN LIGHTS. WHAT DO U PEEPS THINK ABOUT GROWING ak48(NOT 47S) FOR A BEGINNER! THANX FOR ALL THE REPLIES!!!!!!.................LEFTY:D (sorry for the caps button was stuck)

hmmm.."I" think either is an excellent choice. Both are relatively easy to grow strains. Both produce an excellent end product.

thanx hick can u or anyone else think of some good new-b strains....................lefty i have read that master kush and afgan are good for begginners is this true and why?...............lefty

anything crossed with blueberry is great....can handle all the ferts and wont burn up

idk like i said id go with the WEED that acts like WEED. weed grows almost anywhere but some is harder to grow than others , ask around and if u have a freind who grows yelling one day at the top of his lungs," Why the f*** wont u die!!!!!". then thats what u wanna get. yea ak 48 is nice and northern lights is even nicer to grow IMO. like i said just look for things that dont look like they grew naturally and u shouldnt have a problem...stay away from haze....not too easy there.

Latest posts

Back