Massproducer's Coco buckets

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah. I didn't mean to sidetrack with another 'method' but they were so similar : ) I think the very first page someone mentioned "so it's basically a hempy bucket"... and that's when I went googlein' & decided to try this method.
(a big reason was.....that I read the perlite was reuseable & often produced better plants in the next grows.....that & nobody answered my question.lol.)

The do get daily water right now. That's why I liked the big rockwool cubes. They hold a lot of water. It's been nute/regular/regular/nute/etc & they seem to be loving it. I just went downstairs & they look bigger than they did yesterday. :)

Thanks Mass. I am trying to follow and re-create your modified hempy system, but I am new to all of this.

Can you elaborate on your layers and what you put in them? I follow up to and including the second layer from the bottom but then it gets a little fuzzy.

Thanks.

Thanks Mass. I am trying to follow and re-create your modified hempy system, but I am new to all of this.

Can you elaborate on your layers and what you put in them? I follow up to and including the second layer from the bottom but then it gets a little fuzzy.

Thanks.

I have one or two buckets I made up, I've tried them with other types of plant too. In general I find that early growth is faster, but that they end up the same.

Hi,
As I'm taking my last few girls to their final purpose I thought I would share these pictures.

These were some clones from my first grow with Mass Coco's method.
Under flourescents - mix cool/warm total 6 bulbs on 18 hrs a day. With these buckets you can never over water, pests seem minimal and even if you do miss a watering- they tend to bounce back well.

I'm wondering does anyone know a way to hurry the flowering along. Turns out I need to vacate the area by June 30th. I switched to 12-12 about 10 days ago and 3 days ago switched to HPS light. Not sure how far I can get them in 25 days.

Any ideas much appreciated. It would a shame to have these beauties die for no reason.

Plants look nice and healthy...Unfortunatly you cant speed the Flowering up..try and figure out how ya can finish them up..take care and be safe:bolt::bong:

Would it be possible to just add soil in with the coir and perlite after the first steps of just perlite and coir.. I have a unopened bag of fox farm and it has a grip of beneficial things in it.

ive heard havnt tried yet but switching to 13/11 instead of 12/12 will hurry up things but to the cost of yeild read somewhere and it seemed to have alot of backing on the site i found it on i will try to find and post link

Sounds Great, Thanks
I will mark this and some day when I have my way, I will grow!!!

Bad luck tastyness no way to speed along flowering but tbh the size of those you wil have pleanty of bud although immature will still stone you and the best part is you grew it yaself.
Mass ive not looked back since i went 'hole in the bucket coco grows' sorry i do it the other way but cannot bring myself to state the bitter old mans name he lent to the 'buckets with an ole in dem'
Lol
T4

i would like to know if i let my beautiful trainwreck plant stay in vegie stage one more week (which would make it five weeks) make the buds bigger and better then flowering it now at four weeks which it looks awsome at 16 inches an has 96 pistles on it now!!!! any tips would be helpful thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back