seed making time

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Pothead420

Delta-9
Reaction score
well i have decided to devote the next 2-3 months to making seeds. the strains i will be working with are fem clones AMBROSIA, AK-47, AND SWEET TOOTH. the other strains were from seed and the males will be used to make the crosses K2/WW, DJ SHORTs blueberryxbubbleiciuos/ww, and MUAI. all the seeds were started at a friends house were veged for a month under 1000w MH and flowered for a week then were brought to my room i replanted them into 2 galon pots with foxfarms organic soil. some are showing sex there are 3-m and 1-f and 3 that im unsure of the BB/WW and out of 3 K2/WW theres 1-m 1-f and 1-u and 1 MUAI still unsure. also just sprouted some more MUAI and 5 stoney buds i was lucky enough to recieve all 5 sprouted and one gave me 2 from 1 seed so 6 out of 5 is good for me lol. those will also be for seeds im going to make more of the strains i grew from seed and also as many mixes possible first time making seeds so im siked
pic-1 k2/ww,bb/ww, and muai on way home
pic-2 freak stoney bud seed
pic-3 sprouted stoney bud, muai

HPIM0538.JPG

HPIM0509.JPG

HPIM0599.JPG

Everything looks and sounds great.;) Looks like that one Stoneybud seed has twins. :p Here's some of that GREEN MOJO everyone likes to give their ladies. :hubba: Good luck mang. :aok:

i plan on doing the same thing in my canaboo grow. yet im only going to pollinate one female and keep the rest for smoke, and oh yeah save one girl for a transplant into the great outdoors.

i wish you the best on your quest for seeds. peace!

Latest posts

Back