Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
hey there you bunch of stoners. i started back at work last tuesday, and let me tell yall after being off for three months i'm ready for the three day weekend. yall have a great weekend folks.

Gig'm Giggy !-- I know that sheet hurts !-- Glad U moving around again !-- Did U see that little fem Widow U sent me recovered and there will be a side by side Widow show down soon !-- Also got a beautiful little fem Mazar from U that is my kind plant !-- Ain't U the one sent me that glorious Night Shade ? -- She gonna be da bomb too !-- I got a piece of Mazar and Nightshade in bloom !-- There's also my boy "Waldo "--- BBSL -- He came from U too didn't he !

Gonna head out and get some ribs later !-- We haven't been able to spend to many Memorial Day together over the years because of work ! -- I can burn some ribs to perfection !-- Make a big batch of BBQ sauce !
I need to make a list !

Bud those lid clamps will leak !-- Caulk them from the inside --That'll fix that !-- U got a pump with a filter ?

Bud those lid clamps will leak !-- Caulk them from the inside --That'll fix that !-- U got a pump with a filter ?

No I don't have a filter on my pump I'm just going to have to wing it and I noticed that the sides were going to leak so I stuck some straws over them and then silicone done that way the handles will still turn without messing with the silicone

That should do it Bud !-- I just stuck a gob of silicone over the swivel and hole !-- Little stiff opening and closing !-- I didn't think of doing what U talking about !-- U be fine with out a pump especially if U just using it to clone !-- Pull a couple baskets out and shine a flashlight thru one while U check to see if they all spraying while it runs !-- I got a little piece of paper clip bent to fit into a plugged sprayer and clear it !-- I don't have much problem but running them pumps for a 2 month bloom cycle U got to take a look once in a while make sure all is working right !-- Not a good idea to turn it on with the box lit off !-- Almost blinded myself !-- Tasty nute water too !-- Got up my nose -- In my eye !-- Couldn't see to shut it off -- Almost drown -- Only takes one time !

Good morning WH! Good morning ofc...

So much beautiful bud pic's up in here. Hey, WH, THG is out there, she has a thread, go talk to her. Busy time in the growing season. I am trying to figure out what to grow, how many and how i am going to make it without bug

Ness, how are you doing? Good to see you. Love your dog pictures.. Nice to see the family. Here is wilson before and after View attachment DSCF4748.jpg

View attachment DSCF4749.jpg

Wilson Picket the lady killer has a new do and he's looks all fresh and happy. Glad to see ya Rose, hope your day is a good one.

Morning O.F.C. !-- Still walking into Walls trying to figure out which way is up !-- I gotta work this pipe some !-I be back !
Got it Hippy Thanks !

Thanks Kraven, Wilson pickett fence eats roaches every time he finds one.. mr rb wishes i would pick up my roaches better, i am trying. wilson was stoned last night.. oh dear. He takes after me.. loves coffee and pot.

Keef, so 2 is the dosage of your caps, but you like 4 better? wow. you pot head.

Good morning Woodhippy.

Morning Rose !-- I resemble that comment !-- Some people maneuver thru life straight and sober -- I can't even imagine that !-- I took a look at that Gummy recipe but making caps is so simple and they work just fine -- I think I just stick with them !--
We got warmer than usual water temps in the Gulf !-- Gonna be a busier than usual hurricane season !-- The warm water and high bacteria count means we set up for a red tide bloom this summer !-- Red Tide bloom is like living in a tear gas chamber !-- Hard to breath for the healthiest !-- All U can do is stay inside and run the AC !
Gonna be hell hot today !

That sounds nasty Keef, please keep breathing. I wouldn't like to do life straight that is for sure. It is hard enough sometimes doing it stoned.

Doesn't happen every year Rose -- We experienced it only twice in over 10 years here ! -- I could load the pack up and head to the apartment in Austin but if they got that cedar pollen bloom happening it would be like jumping out the pot and into the fire !-- That stuff mess with my face bad !

Good morning OFC. Cold and overcast. It looks and feels like rain. 2 weeks until harvest and the room smells delightful.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back