Home of the Old Fart's Club

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Evening all I infused a 1/2 cup non GMO cold pressed coconut oil with 10g of decarbed DIH, that will make 20 brownie bites @ 50mg each. Perfect night time meds for me.

Nick I ran across 2 phenos of that Nurse Larry !-- One make bud balls and stretch a bit more than the other --that's the one Rose called the Larry OG pheno -- The other pheno is the Medicine Woman pheno !-- She the one I ended up with !-- Actually lost the Larry OG pheno accidentally !
I got some pine and earthy stuff like the Widow the White Indica -- I think the terepene is called --myrsene or something Ike that !-- Like a deep forest after a rain ? -- Then the Master Kush ? -- Coffee / nicotine undertones !
Told D.D. it smelled like a diner in there ! Coffee --cigarettes and fruit pie !-- After a rain !

St nick if they are tempory I use the one gallon plastic bags, white on one side. I like those.

Time for my thrip spray. Have a good evening all ya all.

I'll try 'em Rosebud, thanx. They will be used for about a month. I usually use plastic coffee cans but I just need more than I have.
:vap-Bong_smoker:

Morning O.F.C. !-- Nice day at the beach -- High in the 90s --Big orange thing in the sky all day !-- Waiting on some decarb to finish --I ran out of caps !-- Got everything just got lazy -- Wake and Bake O.F.C. !-- We got work to do !-- rolling joints ? -packing pipes ? -- building small fires ? -- checking on the grow ?-- I know it is a lot to ask but ya'll gotta help !-- I could use some reinforcements !--- I can't smoke it all myself !-- The spirit is willing but the flesh is weak !

Good morning everyone. I'm outside today, supposedly gonna be 90. I have a big pile of lumber to move.

I'm not up to stepping and fetching today Nick !-- Take plenty breaks !-- Did my share of Lifting and toting !
I got to get to trimming ! -- Soon as my decarb come out the oven I make some caps -- They kick in then I start just glad I ain't looking at a garage full to trim !-- What happened was when I switched to an 8 part bloom I suddenly had boxes and lights that were sitting idle -- I had extra plants so I moved 2 boxes to bloom instead of the one !-- That has worked it's water thru the rotation and time to come down !-- To straighten up the rotation I gotta let a couple boxes sit idle for a week or 2 -- I don't like that but it has to happen !-- More coffee ? -- I'm refill the pipe and put off being a real person for awhile !

Morning OFC.... beautiful day here partly cloudy but will take it.....last few days of school little summer break then maybe another quarter...
Nick ...slow and easy wins the race...:48:

rain for this week. still wish i could put some rain in the bank and make a withdrawal come mid August.

yea....called the roofer today to ease out and take a look....he is really busy, guess everyone had a leak in last weeks monsoon

when i build, i will NOT be going with asphalt shingles. not a chance. shingles did great for years, metal roof is the way to go now

Good morning OFC. Down to 1/4 of the garage. #2 son's birthday. Dogs woke me up to feed them. Another chilly day here, 59*. It might hit 75 today.

A little shot of the widow strawberry rhino babies almost sounds like a name and not what's in them

67da0106c98591bfd2ad67504dd08bb6.jpg

Oh yea, me and the ol hippy discussed the benefits of having a metal roof, he referred me to his guy that did his roof...thats the guy I called today

Sticky fingers !-
- Metal don't last long this close to the Gulf --Too much salt make everything rust fast !-- My roof is O.K. but it is time or past time to replace it !-- Hurricane could wipe me out any given year -- I'm have to stick with asphalt one more time !-- 15 years and it looks fine and no leaks or damage !-- Asphalt shingles aren't a prefect solution but for the price it's hard to beat -- One thing I can promise U is my old a** ain't gonna be up there swinging a hammer in that hell heat !-- I ain't hauling shingles up a ladder either !-- Been there !-Done that for the last time !

My neighbor had his roof done last summer. In Cali, they start at 6am. The trucks and stuff started showing up at 5:30am. They brought in a crane to remove the a/c unit off the roof. They had the shingles delivered as soon as the old roof was stripped and they just lifted them from the truck right to the roof. They were done for the day at noon. You see less and less wooden shake roofs out here because of the drought and the risk of fire. Asphalt isn't much better when a hot ember lands on your roof.

Good morning OFC

I was so glad when our shake roof got replaced, it held so much dirt and wasps..

Umbra, have you ever considered growing Valentine for market? It would be great for the masses of folks that like cbd and have pain.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back