Tetraploid Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
The sprouts come out the Juice tommorrow 10 am central !--- So by tomorrow night we do the hard part !--We wait !

I think I may have treated these sprouts too soon !--
Plus
I did it by the rules 6 times without solid success --- So Now we do it my way !-- Pictured below is something no one has ever heard of --Don't know what it's called but that is a bubble cloner with the top to an egg crate floating in it !-- Inside there are 8 holes with the tap root of treated seed sticking thru into the nute solution !-- -- I hated starting seed in dirt !-- Water pharming ---I know !-- These seed will never know dirt and I can treat lots more seed more often !--! --They probably a monster growing right now !

View attachment 20160614_170716.jpg

Just pulling your chain Bro...LOL..
Go get em:)

It's made and don't even know it yet !-- The ones I'm floating are gonna do fine !-- This gonna work great !-- I'm where I need to be ! --- Cane U know them girls I been collecting ? --- I plan to breed a tetra male to all them and make a whole mess of triploids !--- U won't find them at any seed bank !-- Then there is genetic doubling a triploid to make that mythical 6n male !--- Breed him to a tetra and U get the 5n true sensimillia! -- Nothing on the face of the earth can fertilize it !---- That may be where the money shot lives !-- 1/3 longer to veg but will be unlike anything else !--

I think we got it done !--but I have to be able to do it again !--- Something lives !

The man says if your OG doesn't make 4 leaves at a time it's a "Wangsta" !--- Not my words !--- I got seed wet cause we running it again !-- Only a few were big enough to have been converted so we run it again !
If it was easy there would be more than only a handful of tetras !--and everyone would be doing it !-- Hang around and U might witness the birth of a legend !--

This will be attempt #7 !--- Lucky #7 !-- Can U smell that ? --- I think it's my Frankenplant! --- We gonna tap dance all over 30% THC !---

Aplaisia is that you????? :headbang2: Breeding teams report to the lab! Attractive, er I mean knowledgeable lab assistants follow me!

Sprouts look big enough to get the Juice tommorrow! -- We gonna make another Tetra !

Deed is done the sprouts are in a rinse !--- Inducing polyploidy via Surflan AS --- There is a glaring defect to this formula !--- Tricky Bastids !---
I have the tetraploid Master Kush on the way as a breeder but I'm convinced I won't get the extreme potency of an original !-- So this is what I gotta do !

I may or may not have my Frankenplant! --but what I do got is the confidence -ability and skill now to make it ! --

Dr.Frankinkeef to the lab please:rofl:
Go get'em bud.....won't be long now....:48:

Hopper-- Cane ---it's not easy but I got the laser focus that only comes with a head injury ! -- There will be pics !-- Soon as I get these regular seed into aero I'll be setting up to run a batch of treated seed every month !-- Maybe my thought process is flawed but U.B.C. Chemo was made 30 years ago supposedly by Dr David Suzuki using the Colchicine process that kills 997 or more out of a 1,000 seed !--- I don't think he is the one who made it but my question is --If only one out of a thousand seed might survive how many times did he have to run a thousand seed to get U.B.C. Chemo ?-- Maybe UBC Chemo was a fluke and there is nothing else there but I'm thinking it may only be the tip of the ice berg !-- It can be done --It has been done and I see no reason I can't do it !

F.Y.I. --The Master Kush seed from Nirvana seed are billed as tetraploid !--- I ordered some !-- What I got are not tetraploid !

Latest posts

Back