Tetraploid Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Trying a new technique today on clones !-- The Clone Queen (My wife D.D.) boast a 90 % + success rate rooting cuts !-- I been in the books ! --I can do what I do and a 10 % success rate is all I need !--

I posted this pic at the O.F.C. but these fragile cuts were wilted on purpose !--They were then submerged in a 115 degree dilute solution of Surflan AS (Weed Killer) --and some other stuff for an hour !-- U can't get any closer to death and have any hope to save any !-- They may not look like much but some live and should be tetraploid !--Only a microscope can verify it !-- Now I have to save at least one !-- The cuts are BPU-X-B.B. clones !

View attachment 20160716_192024.jpg

Looks like I can save 3-4 !-- In the mean time I got plants at the right age for cuts !-- I got Zombie Juice! ---I got room in a cloner !--- So I'm preparing to do it again !--
High Times had a story about this called Is Mutant Weed on the Horizon? -- Some call it Super Weed !-- Some dismiss the whole idea !-- Someone once told me No reputable breeder would do this !---I know !--Who said I was a breeder much less a reputable one !--I'm a cloner I only need one incredible girl !--I can take from there !--I got a White Widow that will be 3 years old in August !-- I'm bout to run her again too !--- I have the B.B. in early bloom but the Widow ? ---She has given me a lot --- I'll get her into the juice soon as things are right !---

So inducing polyploidy -- Attempt #9 -- Let's roll those genetic bones !-- I only have to win once !

Hopper that colchicine that was used to make U.B.C. Chemo ,the original Master Kush tetra is some dangerous sh** !-- Tricky too !-- This Surflan AS is fairly safe and much more effective on plants than animals !---Hell they use it commercially !-- but here the deal I have to shock the cells then I need to leach all that poison out or it will kill the plant !-- That's the tricky part !-- There will be no 3rd eyes growing !

-- I just need to confuse the plants instruction manual (DNA) so it follows both sets of instructions and makes twice the THC !-- This BPU-X-B.B. is no slouch the way it is !--

If U eat fruits and veggies U probably already ate plants made this way !--Seedless Watermelons ? --Bananas? -- Big strawberries had this done twice !-- It's all around U !-- So why not see if marijuana has anything to offer as a polyploid !--- There's only been a few and the ones I have heard of are legends !-- I 'm pretty sure each one isn't like that but there's only one way for me to know !

Hopper they got one of those giant vegetable contest up there ? -- I've seen your gardening skills --U want maybe I could "find" U some special seed ?----U could be a contender !

I was thinking one of those pumpkins U can cut a hole in and use for a boat !

WH, I don't mean to rock your world, but they don't make pumpkin pies with pumpkins

Umbra U bred the BPU-X-B.B. -- U should name the new plant !-- It'll be just the one plant--They all clones from the same line but in the end ! - ---There can be only one !

Those hard white pumpkins is what they use for punkin-chunkin ! --
Umbra since this jacked up B.B. is gonna be an individual - Only the one Lady ! --I thought she should have a lady name like Jane or Jill --and a last name !--D.D. favors something like Lady Blue or Tetrablue --I toyed Don't really matter yet anyway !-- I did something to these clones and some are gonna survive and it'll be months before I can get some in a pipe !-- The pipe don't lie !--
I'm smoking some B.B. this morning --Compliments to the chef !--U did good !

A few of the treated clones will live !-- When they have rooted and put on a couple sets of leaves I'll take one and put it under a microscope !--Then it either is --or it ain't !-- I guess running them over to the University of Texas and get thier lab to look is out of the question ? -- Any longer in the Zombie Juice or any stronger and I kill everything ---any weaker or shorter time too many will live !-- Truely riding a razor here !
Umbra --What would U think about the name Bebe ?-- Because this will happen if it hasn't already !

Not much to see but the sad thing by the silver access port is what survives of my 8th attempt !-- The others marked Mut. B.B. are from attempt #9 !-- Something is happening at the grow points but first they have to live !

View attachment 20160721_161226.jpg

Those hard white pumpkins is what they use for punkin-chunkin ! --
Umbra since this jacked up B.B. is gonna be an individual - Only the one Lady ! --I thought she should have a lady name like Jane or Jill --and a last name !--D.D. favors something like Lady Blue or Tetrablue --I toyed Don't really matter yet anyway !-- I did something to these clones and some are gonna survive and it'll be months before I can get some in a pipe !-- The pipe don't lie !--
I'm smoking some B.B. this morning --Compliments to the chef !--U did good !
Yes for pumpkin chunkin the white ones because they hard but also they are very consistent in size and roundness. I've seen the ones that disintegrate into liquid.

I thought about that too Umbra but I don't know ?-- I have that one survivor from attempt #8 that looks promising !-- Attempt #9 -- All live !-- I was too gentle !- I know where the bullseye is now !-- I'll work it !

Update : I still have a survivor from attempt #8 that looks very promising !-- Most of attempt #9 are surviving so far !-- No problem !-- It gives me a bracket to work within !--
Some things I've learned about polyploidy :
Nature don't like being messed with !-- It will try to find normal again !-- When I first started my research I was upset about seed company lies !--I found seed from something called --S.A.M --( Surface to Air Missle)
The result of breeding Williams Wonder to U.B.C. Chemo !-- U breed a tetraploid to a diploid U get a sterile triploid !--These seed could not be what they said !-- It was when I ordered these "tetraploid" Master Kush seed that weren't that I understood finally !-- High Rise also called Master Kush may have been a tetra at one time but just because a plant was a tetra does not mean it still is !-- The tetras when bred to a diploid will sometimes drop a chromosome strand to make a normal offspring where there should be none !-- So even though the seed company didn't lie !-- It may have been at one time but not anymore !-- Not the same plant anymore !-- What was is gone !--- I got a feminized Master Kush plant !-- I vote we turn it back into one !-- It could take me a hundred clones to do that !-- O.K. I'm in !

Latest posts

Back