Tetraploid Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
This is the last attempt with the B.P.U.-x- B.B. !---I do have survivors !--- Attempt # 11 will be with Bubblicious !-- Maybe in a week or so !

Correction : 5 Bubblicious clones have met thier maker !- The've been treat and in aero !-- We'll be seeing !--

Like BB King, but how about BB Queen? It will be female, right? And, Umbra, I have made pumpkin pie using a real pumpkin-- that's how you end up with a jack-o-lantern; you use the inside that you scraped out to make a great pie. Just FYI, no offense intended.

O.K. guys !-- I got one survivor from attempt #8 -- Loosing a few from attempt # 9 as expected !-- I won't know I've been successful until I'm 2-3 attempts past success by then !--This survivor from 8 may be one but it's too early to tell !-- I've found the strength that kills them all and the strength that doesn't !-- Now we ride Akums razor right down the middle !-- When U go fishing in a place that has big fish and U have the right equipment and the right bait ---Don't mean U gonna catch a big one or a fish at all !-- U keep coming back again and again ?---You gonna catch a big one soon enough !

Hopper the difference between killing them all and having no effect is --- 50 parts Zombie Juice in 10,000+ parts of water ! -- Somewhere in that 50 to 100 parts range is the goldilocks zone !-- I found the lies in the formula and found another way and I'm on my own out here but that's the way I like it !-- I will bend this plant to my will just the way I learned how to shape steel to my will ! ----U see I'm not out to just make a tetra !-- I'm getting old and I would like to leave a legacy to the weed world ---I'm out to build myself a legend !-- I just want a little foot note in the history of weed saying---- That crazy bastid pulled it off during prohibition against all odds !! --Everyone needs a goal in life !

I have B.B. and Bubblicious plants that have survived the Zombie Juice and began to grow again !-- I'm watching for them to show me the sign !--

I'll be watching these closely but I'll be flipping a nice selection to bloom soon !-- I'll be treating clones from them hot and heavy !-- I'll have Bubblicious --Some more BPU-X-B.B. --GG#4 -- The White Widow --Seems like there could be something else ?-- When they are in the rapid growth of early bloom they gonna all get put thru the Zombie Juice! -- I'm at the place I want to be with the Juice !-- Most die but a few live !-- I will probably be successful and not know it while I continue to treat clones ! --My White Widow turns 3 years old this month !-- I just got the feeling she gonna give me something special !-- I think the chances that one of those BPU-X-B.B. clones made the conversion for me and became B.B.King are about the same as a coin toss !-- Except I get to flip the coin 4-5 times and I only need to win once !-- I like my chances !

Umbra bred this BPU-X-B.B. and sent me the seed !-- When I succeed in turning it into a tetraploid it's only right I send him a clone of B.B. King !--
He already has one tetraploid !--
I'll tell on him !--
I don't know who or when it was made but it's called Clock Work Orange !-- Highly prized for pain relief !--I think someone selfed it to make seed !-- I had a couple of those seed they were no doubt tetraploid !--but I killed them !
So the journey continues !

I posted this on the Old Farts Club thread and it should have been here !-- This cut was wilted --on purpose -Then spent an hour in 115 degree dilute weed killer-I call Zombie Juice --Then it spend another hour in a rinse !--U survive that and pop a root ? -- U get to stay !--- Whether this is my Frankenplant or not will be determined later !-- But the plant lives !--Should be a few more right behind it !--So I keep fishing !

View attachment 20160802_133758.jpg

Got a couple survivors from B.B. and Bubblicious that bear watching! -- I got a Bubblicious girl coming up on the right age !-- I'm taking cuts about 2-3 weeks into flower !-- Then about a month later I'll have maybe half dozen varieties at the right age and I'll be at them with the Zombie Juice !-- My 3 year old Widow gonna step up and make the change for me !--Seen it in the spirit world !-- Some kind of hospital type smell to it !--Very unusual !--

Hopper the difference between killing them all and having no effect is --- 50 parts Zombie Juice in 10,000+ parts of water ! -- Somewhere in that 50 to 100 parts range is the goldilocks zone !-- I found the lies in the formula and found another way and I'm on my own out here but that's the way I like it !-- I will bend this plant to my will just the way I learned how to shape steel to my will ! ----U see I'm not out to just make a tetra !-- I'm getting old and I would like to leave a legacy to the weed world ---I'm out to build myself a legend !-- I just want a little foot note in the history of weed saying---- That crazy bastid pulled it off during prohibition against all odds !! --Everyone needs a goal in life !

Keef I'm pulling for you. This could be huge. It should be made huge by you.:volcano vaporizer:

Thanks Nice Bud !-- I'm sitting on the sweet spot so It's just a numbers game till I get what I want !-- Some of those survivors may have made the change --time will tell !-- I'll probably be a couple of attempts ahead of myself when I do find I have been successful !--- It will be great to make a tetraploid but having the skill to make it happen is more important to me than being successful once accidently !-- I'll be treating a batch of Bubblicious cuts soon !-- Then it's gonna get buck wild !-- I'll be treating cuts from all my girls !-- If it takes 100 cuts for one success then I'll treat that many !-- I don't have the proof yet but I may have already been successful at genetically doubling the BPU-X-B.B. and Bubblicious! -- If not I will !-- I need to know if 2 Tetras made from cuts from the same mom will be the same !--- I don't think they will !

Let's set the lab up -- get all Mad Scientist --and do some genetic doubling on Bubblicious cuts today !
We gonna take the cuts -- Let them sit out and wilt ! -- When they limp they go into hot Zombie Juice for a soak !-- Then rinse copiously and put them in a cloner and wait !---

Put it off for a week or so so I can treat a couple dozen cuts at the same time !-- I can certainly understand why there are only a few tetraploid varieties! -- It's not easy and unlike like the scientific method where it's not true unless the experiment can be repeated with the same results !-- This is more like fishing maybe U catch something maybe not !-- I see now it is a numbers game and I'll have my Frankenplant !-- I've got the technique down -- Now I just keep pushing cuts thru until I find that happy accident !-- It'll be there !

Might be Hopper !-- This is what I got to work with for now !--- I think the hardest part is getting the technique and strength of the Zombie Juice right !-- Took me awhile but I'm in zone !-- Hopper if it was easy everyone would be doing it !-- It's like having the patience of a fisherman or hunter now !-- I just keep doing it until I get what I want !-- Until then I got some good genetics to work with !-- Widow --GG#4 -- BPU-X-B.B. -- T.E. -- Master Kush -- Black Berry Snow Lotus -- Strawberry Rhino and some other stuff !-- This tetra stuff is a side project !-- If I don't succeed inducing polyploidy ( unlikely at this point )-- I got plenty stuff going on !

Tweaked the Zombie Juice and got the cuts treated and in an aerocloner !-- So we wait !-- What attempt is this ? --I lost count after a dozen or so trys !-- So I just say I've done this at least twice !--

Latest posts

Back