Tetraploid Marijuana

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Wanted to stop in and make sure no one thinks I gave up or something !--- I'm gathering supplies getting all my ducks in a row cause we fixing to do that rodeo thing that happens right softer they say " Open the Chute " -- Things about real up in here !-- I'm trying to set up to do 100 cuts at a time !-- Almost all will die so I need a way to maximize my chances !-- --I'll be working with the White Widow -Bubblicious --- Umbra's BPU-X-B.B.-- --and I may go to hell for this but Organic Rose's --Nurse Larry ?-- Gets the treatment !-- Kraven remember BlackBerry Snow Lotus ? --She next !

watcha got there keef, something looks funny

Not sure Dog but it's not the plant it was !-- It's wanting to be what I want !-but - I'm not sure yet so I just keep working the Zombie Juice !-- I got some more B.B. some Nurse Larry and Bubblicious waiting thier turn !

My new trick looks to be working !-- No dead plants yet !- Most should die with only a tiny few living which is where I'm at !-- We working now !-- Bout to start fishing out things and stuff !

Not sure what I got !-- She doing this sworled leaf thing every 3rd leaf--on the limbs too !-- Can't wait to get it I the pipe !-- There's some other things happening on some other treated plants !-- 2 more groups coming on behind this and I'm bout to get back to the juice !---

F.Y.I. ---We juicing tonight !-- Got about 2 dozen BPU-X-B.B. fresh cuts so time to throw down !

Setting up a 45 spot box for treated cuts !-- We went long --then we went short--- time to fire for effect on the juice !-- Got some fine stuff coming up to be treated !-- The B.B. ? -- Waiting to see what I've done but not stopping! -- She gonna be the first to give me what I want !-- Just that single plant !-- That plant cost me 500-1,000 clones it'll be worth it !--

We juicing today ! --I think this makes the umpteen time !-- Took cuts from the B.B. --Wilt them a couple hours then in hot juice-- a couple hours then finally a couple hours rinse !--

Cuts in hot Zombie Juice --( a solution containing a weed killer called Surflan AS )--knock yourself out ! ( U don't need the DMSO !)
Anyway -- Another hour and the rinse begins !
Like I posted at the O.F.C. --
Who in they right mind would soak fresh cuts in a hot weed killer solution ?
I ain't 't right U know ?

View attachment 20161009_131451.jpg

Just so U understand the difficulty ---As far I can can tell no one has ever made a tetraploid cannabis plant using this technique !--- Especially in Texas during prohibition !-- Prohibition ends ---I'm walking into the U.of T. Biology department and slapping a tetraploid leaf on the table and ask if they know what it is !-- Dr. David Suzuki says he didn't make U.B.C. Chemo !-- I believe him !-- Whoever made it remains unknown !-- Gonna be no doubt about who did it when I succeed !-- I'm way too much of a peacock for that !-- If it was easy everyone would be doing it !

This is where I try to do the impossible! -- 3 different groups of treated fresh cuts !-- Most of these need to die despite my BEST effort !-- I think I where I'm want to be on the strength now I can work on the proper soak time for the magic to happen !---Tricky -Tricky -Tricky !-- It's like fishing and I see the bobber twitching !---I'm bout to set the hook !

View attachment 20161012_093158.jpg

I got empty spots ? -- In 2 weeks I'll refill the box and replace the dead plants !-- If it lives I run it !

See those clones in the box to the left marked WW ?-- That's my White Widow that turned 3 years old in August !-- She on my list !-and The ( Master Kush )-MK too !

Latest posts

Back