Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Super Girl be a nice Indica picked it up at the weed store...Fryday is customer appreciation day they had some nice Oz's going for 80.00...still prefer my home grown as I know what goes into it ...another month or so....

Good morning pot heads, happy Monday mornin to ya....

Potheads? I resemble that remark. Good morning everyone. it is a new day and i am glad. I would sure like to see some flowers and spring outside. Not happening yet. I do have daffodils peeking up but that is very strange in January.

So I am doing the seed thing, some popped some didn't so i replanted the ones that didn't. I don't want to send any out if they don't pop. RE, your first on the list. I didn't forget.

We got up at 4 am. why? beats me, a nap is in my future. I think Wilson woke me by kissing me. he needed to go out. I love that dog. and every other dog i ever met.

Tell me what's going on with you guys.

Good Morning stoners. Cold. I have flowers in bloom already. Next month is spring. We've got so much rain, my grass grew 4 inches. Son cut it over weekend. When I see buds on my plum tree, it is spring.

Umbra, don't you love that spring comes early in Cali? I bet the daffodils are in bloom there. tulips? I need to be thinking about next summers garden. Four big *** plants, all in the middle of the garden. What do you think? I will use my cages again, except bud cut them up much to my chagrin. That was irritating, now i have to make new ones again, but only 4.

Sorry Guys !-- Did U miss me ? -- When I'm sparking like that ? -- I don't need to be around people !-- I wouldn't even hang around if I could help It !-- Just so U know that voodoo talk is all B-S --I serve no religion light or dark --There are some things I just don't have words for --It just happens !-- Things changed for me when I fell at first it was like a 10 pound sparkler --Sparks flying everywhere --again that is just a word for something I have no words for !-- I can't stop it but I've learned to control it sometimes !-- I almost got lost in it this time ! --Feels like someone took a Dookie in my head !--
The sickest part is if I could choose between the way my mind worked before the fall and after ? -- I choose this everytime despite the set backs !--
Wanna see some weed pics ? -- Some got burnt a little but all in all we survived !-- Still have some problems figuring stuff out !-- It'll get better soon !

View attachment 20180123_091949.jpg

View attachment 20180123_091529.jpg

View attachment 20180123_090626.jpg

View attachment 20180123_090858.jpg

When I signed back on I had a PM from WoodHippy-- Cuz U bet U can have some seed !-- Give me sometime to get my mind kick started again and let me know where to send them !-- That PP -x- BBSL came from him so I'd be happy to send some seed back ---

Burnt the hell out some of them didn't I ?-- That's what happens when your nute concentration is too concentrated !

Goof morning potheads, skies are grey but it looks like it may burn thru.. in Cali, we do sometimes get false springs sprung on us. But there are still lots of freezing possibilities before it’s time to plant outdoors. I’ve made that mistake more than once.
I’m glad your back Keef, I did miss ya but I know there are days and I have’m too when it’s better to pull a rug over ya. How’s the weather at the beach?

57 at 10:30 RE--Been cold !-- We post to be back into the 70s during the day and 6ps at night soon !-- -- Hope U been well !-- Yeah !--Momma said some days just bees that way !--
Springs Break at the beach soon !-- They been building they asses off trying to get hotels and stuff back up but it's kinda hard to fix what Harvey did in 4 months !-- Come to the beach --have a good time -- spend some money --Then go home !-- That just don't sound nice does it ? -- I think that is how people feel -- Get the tourist in and out so we can get back to rebuilding !

I gotta get back to the pharm and get it right !-- I got some need to come down bout a week !
Moving like a grandpa so ain't nothing getting done fast !-- I'm having more coffee and find the bottom of this pipe for now !

So I am doing the seed thing, some popped some didn't so i replanted the ones that didn't. I don't want to send any out if they don't pop. RE, your first on the list. I didn't forget.
Tell me what's going on with you guys.

Thanks Rose, I’m just about to start up my newly remodeled box too. I have been reading up on maximizing CBD during the grow. Number 1 on the list is good genetics and I’m betting these are.
Thanks to Rose and Umbra for sharing!

5-- OO caps of decarbed trim bud might be a bit much !--Maybe I could use a little CBD in my THC ? --- I think that was just a streamer !-- I don't want to know !-- Left arm with my Mojo hand is trying to come back ! -- The arm has been retracted across my chest for days -- Thumb is working long as I don't think about it !

Not sure what "Too high " means but I must be close !-- I need some advice from the brain trust !--
D.D. and I been talking about the Stoner Ranch again -- We don't want to give up the beach house but we might do it anyway !-- I got to figure out how I can buy another place and move the grow then polish this place up and sell it !-- I don't think I can buy another place until I sell this one !-- I don't want to shut down and have to restart !-- I mean I got seed to some fine genetics but I want to keep some the cuts I got now !
I know what and how I want to grow now so time to set up a real grow ! -- Need to get that Rosen Press finished too !-- Stoned minds do wander don't they ?

Umbra this is your Snow Desiel-x BBSL!-- Was gonna call it Black Snow but she got other plans !-- Where da hell does that Pink come from ? -- Can't call something pink -Black Snow that just ain't right !-- This just first run I got my cuts rooting !

View attachment 20180123_171915.jpg

Purdy Keef.....good too see you my friend :)........:48:..........

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back