Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I like Nurse larry. She is a good girl and when taken with some amber she makes some good nighttime smoke. I hope she pulls thru for you. I am sorry you got ripped. that is what i fear. Do you know who did that to you? that is terrible.

I know it ain't impressive to U people that grow them big plants but I get by !-- That is not the same plant pictured by that Pepsi can !-- I took this one yesterday that other White Indica got another 2 weeks !-- She gonna grow some bats for me one day !-- Anyway that is the White Indica she don't play !--

View attachment 20170818_104843-1.jpg

Rose I think if Nick knew for sure who ripped him off he would have already showed them the Error of thier ways ! -- Yep the Nurse is good medicine !-- I'm trying to get my clone supply of her built up so I can make a run and put a supply up !-- I don't have much left of her dried !--We bout ran out of everything while I got the rotation up and running again !-- I do got some Purple Haze hanging ! -- I'll be putting more in a jar than I take out again !-- I want some cases of quart jars put up and aging !-- It won't be that long !
I got myself a Squish -x- Oregon Lemon and SR 91 sexing !-- First SR 91 was a boy !-- Good looking plant would fit right in ! -- I got my new Strawberry girl from Bud's pollen on Umbra's Strawberry! -- Hope she bring a strong Strawberry!

Truely Keef, You are the master of the micro-grow.

Thanks Nick !-- It wasn't really a plan to grow midgets ! -- I'm been trying to get my rotation up and running and been sending tiny plants to bloom !-- Bloom is full again with all 8 boxes up and running !-- I start one box of clones in bloom every Wednesday !-- Now a box will start to come out bloom every week again !-- So now I can start vegging them a little longer and bring plant size up and plant numbers down !-- Right now I run about 6 of those midgets in each box -- As they get bigger I'll have to drop to 4 plants per box then eventually just 2 per box !-- It has been a trip running these little bitty girls !--

Rose silly girl my plants don't grow in "pots"-- That 2 inch basket and aero collar are just to hold the plant up !-- In a way my plants are growing in 2 inch baskets but they really in a 35 gallon " pot" !-- I don't have to Repot or anything !-- Plants stays in same aero basket and collar from fresh cut to harvest !-- With 35 holes in some my boxes I can move them around to keep light hogs from smothering smaller plants !

I'm into the show and tell today !--
It ain't pretty but to me this is the heart of my rotation !-- Right now it can produce my 6 -8 inch plants a week and if I keep nursing veg bloom will look good but if I don't have the plants ready for bloom on time the rotation will crumble !--

Hopper know what he's taking about saying U can grow veggies in nutes for weed !-- This my DWC herb /veggie box !-- Got basil --oregano --Thyme --2 kinds of peppers and cherry Tomatos !-- Those Tomatos gonna require some bandage! -- Just not sure where and what I'm do with them when they get bigger !

View attachment 20170818_112828.jpg

View attachment 20170818_112802-1.jpg

See the q-tip on the veggie box ? -- That's my pollinator !-- Seems to work because I got peppers setting fruit !

Don't be adding !-- 3 boxes with 35 clone spots in each !-- In that 1 1/2 square meters of grow space I got about a dozen and a half varieties !-- I also maintain 2 boys in veg !-- Herman The Wonder Berry and of course Waldo my Black Berry Snow Lotus boy !-- Waldo revegging and recovering after ravishing most my precious girls !-- Little Bastid !-- I didn't say breed them all ! --

I can't be sure yet but I might have a few seed on Nurse Larry after Waldo went buck wild on my girls !-- A few I wanted to breed !-- Like Mazar-i-Shariff and Nightshade ! -- I know we always looking for girls but a new dynasty gonna need a new male !-- I'm excited about the seed on the Snow Desiel !--
Black Snow !-- I'll have my girl but I keep a fine male and let Waldo go ! -- That Black Snow male gonna be the daddy of my Tetra project feminized seed ( when I learn how to feminize ) !

Those little black pots are clones of clones I gave to my friend. I have one Thor's Hammer, One Nurse Larry and one Blueberry clone. After she heard what happened, she brought me copies.

Clones of clones is what I do !-- I don't have room for mother plants !-- Been cloning my Widow from clone to clone for over 4 years now !--
Oh!-- I should post some base line pics of a clone from a feminized Widow I got from Giggy in a side by side grow off with my old girl !-- They been in the cloner about 2-3 days !-- Hope he comes around later to see them !

Not sure Keef. I had both varieties of the nurse, now I only have one, the short squat one I believe. I also lost Bubbalicious and a different variety of Umbra's that smelled absolutely heavenly on the bush, never got to try it. Lost both of my landrace strains, the Thai and the Afghani but my friend thinks she still may have some seeds of the Thai. All of my seeds were in the safe that was stolen with my guns in it. Not to worry though, Umbra sent me enough stuff to keep me trying strains 'till 2030.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back