Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Rose -- This is Keef !-- I know what it is and what it is currently used for !-- I didn't just make it up ! -- There's been some new research !-- It has nothing to do with DNA !--

I shoulda backed that up with the research but I didn't write it down !-- I think U could find it by googling
"The Longevity Pill" and look for a reference to Metformin

Metformin gave me 1, pancreatitis, and 2 gastroparesis. That drug is evil and most prescribed. I use pot, and don't have any of those problems.

Good morning ofc.. wind blowing the smoke around. And that feels good to have air movement. I am going to put a mask on and go check on the girls.

well there is a difference in longevity vs anti aging. I see the research and I know their funding will be cut in 6 months or less. Shame. this might lead to something important.

Dam I got a super power I didn't even know about !-- I can piss people off without even trying !--
Rosebud baby everything ain't for everybody !-- For instance penicillin? -- A wonder drug saved countless lives !-- U give me some penicillin U might kill me !-- Only known allergy I have !

My BlackBerry Snow Lotus male --- "Waldo" -- Little Bastid don't want to quit blooming and reveg !-- If/when some those flowers open up ? -- He going to see the Snow Desiel !-- I take them both in another room and slap her around with him !-- Get me some Black Snow seed !

View attachment 20170908_102430-1.jpg

Seed fathered by Waldo ! -- This is what that little bastid did !
Left to right
White -x- Black Rose
Golden Ticket -x- Box Of Chocolate
The White -x-Nepal Indica
Panama Power
Rose's Purple Haze --Green Pheno
Mazar-i-Shariff
Night Shade
Nurse Larry
AK- 48

View attachment 20170908_130951.jpg

I was putting off getting that Cal/Mag because I was afraid they might ask some uncomfortable questions !-- That is why I perfer to buy my grow stuff online !-- D.D. got to go back to Austin tomorrow and I had to get some before I was stuck on the island with only my scooter !-- So I went to the one (and only ?) -- Grow place Where I knew they would have it !-- I doubt that he'll see this but his boss might ? -- Matt took care of me and made me feel comfortable !-- I got my Cal/Mag which wasn't the brand I usual use but he told me just what I needed to know without making me feel uncomfortable !-- I be back !

I always grew tomatoes, peppers, and roses. I would take some of the tomatoes and peppers to his store.

I was watering the girls last night when my son came in. He says, that chiesel is a player. I show him a side by side with the chiesel and gg#4 and thin mint gsc, lol. No comparison. Then I show him the emperor og x twisted purple og, the tk x goji, the chemberry, and the hazelnut cream.

U gotta grow them like that to see sometimes ? -- I'm trying to watch the free states to learn !-- From the outside it seems we got 3 things at play here for a production plant ? -- Desirability -- Heavy producer -- 60 day or less finisher !-- Did I miss anything ?

Texas and soon Florida gonna be down for awhile so U other 48 got to step up !-- I'm watching Irma and there is no safe place to be in Florida !-- I hope the ones want out can get out !-- Don't need people having superdome flashbacks !-- Last week I was wonder where they was gonna put all the Harvey refugees !-- We way past that now !-- Texas and the whole southeast have problems or gonna have problems !-- Dam why could we just do one of these a year ? -- 2 is way too many !-- I don't want to see Florida destroyed but I gotta see what happens !

while I like smoking gg#4 and gsc, production wise they are a poor choice. Now sherbet #1 is a keeper. Yield is not at the same level as chiesel, but she just a dank girl.

Hi guys, Keef, i am not mad at you and I am not allergic to metformin, it is just it tried to kill me twice. I was not the only one. It isn't a friend to a lot of folks. My SIL takes probably over 1000 mg a day. Not an ounce of fat on that guy.

Ran out to the dispensary, there is a kid there that I just love. He told me to try a bit of sunset sherbert. i will try it tonight. I got a tiny bit of a sativa called memory loss. lol, I got a joint of hash plant. all new to me. Having my girl friend friday night party as usual this evening.

I hope they do U right Rose !-- I got a rack of spare ribs on the smoker and some sausage !-- Potato salad and I don't know something else we'll see ? - We working some Nightshade and Snow Desiel tonight !-- D.D. got to go back tommorrow and probably be gone 2-3 weeks !-- She gonna do some OT and pay some bills !
Anything I can't get on the island and haul home on a scooter I better get now or do without ?

I sent my friend a sunset sherbet vape cart, very tasty. I like it. I have smoked memory loss x shrom and liked it. The sherbet #1 I have is dank. Just got gelato 25 x dosido and we will see how it does.

I got these 3 S-x-OL and one those Lemon Shine to sex and I think a Temple -x-BPU --but I got stuff to sort out yet or I'd be trying to hustle me some those sherbet and gelato seed !-- Another month or so the rotation will be back up and running and these new seed I got in the fridge might be aged enough to germ !-- All them girls Waldo got to ? -- I will have some dam BlackBerry Smoke !- Look out lemon U next !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back