Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nap Wake and Bake !-- Dam Florida catching hell !-- What up Umbra -Nick ? -- I got Purple but not that Purple !-- I wanted some Purple BlackBerry and I gotta look at this ? -- I hate U Umbra !-- Another variety I don't need !-- It's that want thing that gets me !

Wow Umbra, Sweet....sorry Fla..you are in our thoughts and prayers...
Headed to the beach for a few days packing up now...
Time for a break.....:48:

U deserve it Cane !-- Go find your center !

Hey U know them meat Hammers ? -- Florida getting "tenderized" !-- Ain't making fun either !-- They taking a mighty a** whooping !

cane, have fun, you do need a break. If you are around cannon beach and see an Asian guy and a kinda skinny girl with very curly red hair and they are surfing, stay and make sure they are ok Our daughter can carry her own long board and they are taking lessons this week. I worry. I told her if a shark got her i was going to be really mad.
Cane, I hope you have a relaxing wonderful break.

Scooter dog had her ride !-- Found a little place where a clever fellow could probably slide in on a scooter jerk out a cast net and be outta there with supper in less than a minute! -- Not that I would do that !-- That street light over that canal not far from the bay might draw a few shrimps and them that feed on shrimp ?
I don't call that fishing !-- Just getting supper !

I hear ICE is deploying with FEMA ? -- The undocumented will be afraid to ask for any kind of assistance !-- I don't know if this is true but in the present atmosphere I wouldn't doubt it !--But if it is ? --That is so wrong !-- I didn't just make that up !-- I saw them asking about it on the Spanish language T.V. station !

Good morning my fellow stoners. I just so happen to be working on a couple knock you down indica creations. We'll see soon. I just got a strain that oozes pure resin from the plant while in flower. Pinkman goo. It should be interesting.

I wanna be tester on the bean run please, I'm very interested in PG, looks really promising and I want my own cut....lemme know and I will journal it here. Peace

Thank you Rose. Beautiful as always. I love it when they start to flower. Shame about the Willow. Its starting to show the lack of care. I suppose if you keep watering your side of the fence the roots will travel over to you. Thats the rumor any ways.

Hurricane Weed !-- Survived 5 days of no power !-- Putting it all back together !-- I got work to do !-- Weed won't grow itself or make itself legal !-- Plus I got to get back to helping drive the wanna be royal family and thier klan out of office !-- Mueller needs to go ahead and bring charges and let's get this over with !--

View attachment 20170911_084728.jpg

Where were you on that fateful day, in 2001? I wuz in the Navy yard in DC.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back