Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Maynard may have been a beatnik but Donnie sure wasn't. He coulda benefited from some herb...

Yep. Walter was Maynard's Aunt. LMAO

What great writers in those days. Compared to the hate, crime and ugliness that is the focus of today's TV writers, those shows taught us all about family values and how to get along with others in our path through life.

I'm going to Kodi some old TV tonight. LOL

2RE, My outdoor girls took over 2 months to sex. I would think by day 10 of 12/12 she would be showing. where did you get your seeds?

I got my seeds from a coop in Oakland. Ca. Medicine Man seeds. I started them outside but due to some weather we were having and the fact that I was going out of town, I moved them inside and then shortly later flipped them to flower. I'm guessing they were only about a month old when I flipped them but they seemed to be a little stalled in veg. I'm sure they'll get to it soon so I wait.

Hackerman, that made me laugh. Yep, you are right, we need some funny stuff like that again. Maynard's aunt that couldn't spell.

Re, i think that is what growing teaches us. Patience. Ya really don't have a choice but to wait. I went nuts waiting for Valentine to sex. that is the way over 2 month one. Female mojo to you.

U know what Black and White Era T.V. shows remind me of ? -- Valium !-- A woman went to the doctor in the sixties early seventies first thing was she received a Valium 'script !-- Stepford wives !-- Then there was "That War" no one wanted to talk about !-- I got nothing nice to say about it except for the music !

That reminds me I need to watch "Reefer Madness --The Musical" again soon !--

Party lines and long curly cords connecting phones to the wall ? -- 8 track tapes ? --The draft ? -- U not in the top 10% of your high school class-- AND-- your parents couldn't afford to get U into one those few coveted college slots ?-- Yo a** belong to Uncle Sam !-- Newspaper headlines like "4 dead in Ohio" -- Not a time to be nostalgic for !

Listen to Jesus Jimmy !--

One of my favorite Reefer Madness The musical songs !

Little Mary Sunshine !-- They don't make'm like that anymore !

O.K. I think I'm watch some more of my movie then go down slow !--

I just hope U didn't take a job having anything to do with some future wall Umbra !-- The whole south been raped and finding the financing for some "Wall" might be hard to find--- if not laughable !-- U seen where Florida used to be ? -- How much it cost to rebuild a whole state ? -- Or 2-- Irma not thru yet and there was this little thing called Harvey !-- A balanced budget might just be a pipe dream for a few years ? -- Lot of rebuilding to do from highest place to the lowest !

That simple stuff ? -- Can U or are U trying to produce more energy than U put in ? -- Nevermind I'm too high to talk about pulse detonation engines or ion drives !-- I guess it would depend on what U were ionizing ?-
Maybe in some kind of separation and redeposit of ions ? -- I mean creation and destruction are the same thing !-- To make one thing U have to destroy another ! - O.K. I gotta go to bed before I start seeing ions doing thing they ain't supposed to do ! -- String theory and mobious loops and it just never ends !

Almost forgot to ask !-- What's an ion ? -- Is it one them freaky things like a photon that don't know if it is a wave or a particle ? -- I mean come on !

Almost forgot to ask !-- What's an ion ? -- Is it one them freaky things like a photon that don't know if it is a wave or a particle ? -- I mean come on !

yep...young's double slit experiment

good morning you pot heads. Umbra, we missed you yesterday. Glad you like your job and the folks. They are going to like you too. Anodes and cathodes.... i can't remember any of it now.
So glad out peeps in Florida are alright, I know it will be a long time to rebuild. I agree Keef, don't see any wall going up on our dime.. but mexico... never mind. Those peeps in Fl, and Tx need all the money we have or don't have. I miss WH, hope he is well.

Morning O.F.C. .!-- I'm running late !-- D.D. getting her car fixed up so she can go see if she can get her sister out the shelter or where ever she at and get her to the apartment in Austin on her next stretch off instead of coming home !-- Don't know if she'll come but it ain't healthy down in the Beaumont area !--
My biggest problem this morning is my lighter quit !-- Using a box of matches !-- Might refill my Ronson ?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back