Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I already grew a 2 month bloom cycle with this nute water and now a vegetable crop ! -- I'm just say I got my money's worth out that nute water !-- The peppers are called sweet bites they are like a small sweet bell pepper !

View attachment 20170915_202537.jpg

Nice car, happy for ya. Nice pepper, not as nice as the car, but pretty cute.

I can live with that Rose !-- So about that wall ??? -- I get so confused !-- So we supposed to burn the red hats then buy a new USA baseball cap for $40 ?? -- I'm sorry I just don't get it !

There I go cutting my own throat again !-- I myself happen to have a baseball cap heat transfer machine that I was gonna use for pressing oil-- but -- If I could get them USA heat transfers I could get in on some that $40 a cap action ? --O.K. !-- I let them go for $30 !-- -- They buy the cap ? -- I can talk the talk !

2Red if you want a couple of cuts of valentine, pm and see if we can do something

Morning O.F.C. !-- Ugh !-- Liquid air this morning !-- Heavy humidity and no wind !-- I gotta get high I catch up later !--
A cut of Valentine sounds great but I would rather a have cut of that BOTM Squish up there !-- Congrats Cuz !-- I'm get off in that BOTM next month if I don't forget and get an entry in on time !

I let the squish go. No one here wants it because its not cookies or glue or sherbet. It was a great sativa that had this focus, to the high.

I confused 2 things Umbra !-- Squish all pretty up there but I was thinking about that limb breaking Chisel !

U let Squish go ? --To Texas --in Squish -x- Oregon Lemon !-- I got 2 unsexed babies !-- I'm Sexing a Temple -x- BPU right now !---- GT-X-BOC got a wonderful smell !- Very potent too !--I can't wait to see what it do with some time in a jar !-- Louie Who ? -- Works for me !

Umbra I meant to send U a PM but I fumbled my phone so I don't know if I sent it or lost it ?-- Let me know if U got it !

In the garage early... snapping bamboo stakes, lol. Going to have to go to fiberglass stakes.

I had a realization while I was on my ride -- Riding on 2 wheels is a lot like flying no wonder lots of pilots ride !-- The leaning thru curves that U just don't think about it U just do it is flying !-- Your right hand controls the turns and throw in leaning forward and back for up and down and U flying !-- Helicopter a little more complicated because your feet keep the tail pointed in the direction U want and the left hand control the engine speed and pitch of the blades !-- Hovering is mandatory if U fly a helicopter and not all can do it !- It's a mind thing !-- U don't fly a helicopter U strap it on so U can fly !-- I think I might be high right now !

G'day all you embibers . Is that a word? Hope you are off to a great day! I see more beach pictures. Wheen my SS kicks in I am gonna git me a place down south by the sea, just for fall and winter. That way I can run when the wind blows! I have mowed the yard and smoked a couple of bowls, fed the neighbors dogs which jumped the fence and looked like they were starving. I had a busy day and now I'm going to relax.:vap-Bong_smoker: Join me?

Good looking car there D.D.! That one ought to last you for a while. Keef, lemme tell ya why 2 wheels don't work so good on sand. Lotsa bike riders don't realize until it is too late but once you get going fast enough to lean the curves, you are turning right to go left and visa-versa like dirt track car racing. In sand the bike has a tendacy to roll out. Umbra, I cut willow sticks and bamboo sticks off the trees in my yard. Fiberglass would be hard to come by around here anyway. I loves me some good clear headed Sativa, I have done some amazing paint jobs while smoking good Sativa and some rather mundane jobs smoking a stout Indica. Having variety is important. I hope we don't lose the Strong Sativa's because of everyone wanting the short grow times and the all mighty dollar. Yes Rose, I know what CBDs are. I buy cartridges of it for my 'lectric smoke, mix'em with my home made rso and toke it in my pen. Just being sarcastic 'cause I'm in a state where we would love to be able to buy ragweed in a legal shop. Choices? you got to be dreamin!

What's up with Ness? I been missing her. Hope everything is ok.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back