Home of the Old Fart's Club part 2

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Status
Not open for further replies.
I know Nick I been worried about Ness too !-- I was talking about 2 wheels on the pavement Nick just cruising !-- Sand and dirt track be a whole nother thing !-- We talking drifting !-- I been keeping an eye on the Austin Po-Po --They parked all thier interceptors because of a Carbon monoxide leak problem !-- I think I would really like me one them interceptors if they decide to sell them !-- I fix the leak and have a cop car with a tricked out cop motor !-- Seems like a good deal to me ?

I didn't say nothing about ripping out the back seat and putting some heavy duty shocks on it so it would haul some weight !-- I ain't a dam criminal !

So Nevada gonna allow pot lounges !-- Go Boyz !--Make me get all giddy !-- I can just see it now !-- Keef's Wine and Weed ? --On Da Beach ? -- Let a man dream will ya ?

Where ? -- Hack trying to bust my dream bubble ? -- No I ain't leaving Texas till I get my dam legal joint right here !-- I learned some new tricks lately though so ask me again tommorrow if I'm stick it out in Texas and I might have a totally different answer for U !-- Beach in Nevada ? -- That is funny !-- D.D. was thinking of taking a travel nursing position once and asked me how far from the beach was Albuquerque ? -- I just said too far for U !

We could always dig a waterway trench from the Gulf to your new place in Nevada. Plenty of sand there to make a beach. ;)

Hack I have given a Houseboat with an attached grow barge some serious thought !-- Prowl the intercontinental waterway from Florida to Mexican and up the Mississippi as desired !-- Be a mobile pot pharmer ?

This storm they gonna call Maria shoots the gap and enters the Gulf I'm go rabbit and I'll be that flash headed north !-- I had enough hurricane for this year !

Morning O.F.C. !-- I thought it was Saturday !--
It's not !--
What U looking at ? --
Just because it's Sunday don't think the Wake and Bake be canceled !-- Drag your tired a** up outta bed !-- If U like me your fingers down work so well early so pack a pipe !-- Coffee pot is over there !-- Now get up and get your mind right and let's figure this day out !

G'morning Keef, but yer late. I already rolled a j, smoked two bowls and watered the garden. I'll join ya fer a pipe though!
:vap_bong__emoticon:

Time to hit the pipe again !-- Been pharming !-- Dam I can clone my a** off !-- My boy Waldo ( courtesy of my bud Giggy )-? --He a daddy now !-- The seed are germing !-- Rose's Purple Haze with a Black Berry Snow Lotus dad was the first to germ !-- Then her step sisters !-- Umbra's --"The White -x-Nepal Indica" -- "Nightshade" --" Mazar-i-Shariff "-- and maybe AK-48 !- I also got some seed off my Strawberry !-- That would be Bud's Strawberry Rhino on a Umbra's --Plush Berry -x-Strawberry Desiel -- Then Waldo (BBSL) on a child of that first union !-- That is getting complicated !

I'm loaded for bear now !-- Not that I wasn't already ? -- !-- They want to come down to my neck of the woods and grow ? -- I almost feel sorry for them !-- Shoulda been in the trenches with me when this sheet could get U locked up !-- No Quarter !

I drop a seed into each cube and add water !-- When they get about soon as they big enough to go thru on my neopreme collars I tear the biofoam off the delicate little plant and put it into aero !

Sometimes Cane sometimes !-- When I take those plants out that foam and put them in aero is hard on the babies but if they make it they good to go !-- These 2 got me excited !-- Another one of Umbra creations !-- Squish -x-Oregon Lemon !

View attachment 20170917_100056-1.jpg

So U think my box tops are dirty ? -- I been running cycle after cycle thru them some for 3-4 years --I don't mind them being a little ragged !-- They earned it !

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Back