Growing Marijuana Forum

Bud of the Month: Umbra's White x Nepalese Indica
Go Back   Marijuana Growing Forum > Marijuana Seeds > Marijuana Strain Questions & Reviews
Register FAQ Social Groups Calendar Search New Posts Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Old 02-07-2018, 05:13 PM   #81
Hackerman
Socially Retarded

Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman

Hmmm? Looks suspiciously like spam. LMAO

I saw something a little weird today. The beautifil silver tric heads are starting to turn a little gray.

I wonder if this is the way CBD plants do it. Maybe the CBD is silver and the gray color is the CBD maturing (or, over maturing as it would likely be) instead of amber like THC.

Naaaa, couldn't be. I'm sure we would have heard about it before now. I'm not the first to grow a CBD strain. LOL

Still, they sure are pretty.
Hackerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 12:38 PM   #82
Hackerman
Socially Retarded

Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman Hackerman

Well, I smoked my first joint of CBD yesterday. Since I don't get high on THC, I was kind of expecting to get high from the CBD. LOL

I must admit, I did feel a little bit of a 'relaxing' feeling while I was smoking the joint. About half way though, I found myself in a little fog gazing at the wall. Just like I used to feel back in the old days when I smoked a whole joint and got high half way through. LOL

And, I did notice for the first time in 40 years that I wasn't clenching my teeth.

So, maybe there is something to it. I'll need to do more testing.

It didn't taste very good. LOL Not real bad. Just not real good. LOL Albeit, I just pulled it a few days ago and let it dry on the table. Not exactly a proper dry and cure. LOL
Hackerman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2018, 03:52 PM   #83
Rosebud
Organic dirt farmer

Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud Rosebud

I had to laugh at the gritting your teeth, i do that all day on sativa's. CBD does so much behind the scenes in helping your health. That relaxing is a good thing. I am sure i told you my trainer's REM sleep was increased by 2 hours a night, she looks different since that happened. And she is a beautiful 26-year-old. Think what it could do to us. I love this thread, thanks hack.

Everyone you meet is fighting a battle you know nothing about. Be kind, always.

2016 Grow:http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=73244

Rick Simpson oil done with Everclear thread: http://www.marijuanapassion.com/foru...ad.php?t=66245
Rosebud is offline   Reply With Quote